IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Like Crazy said ...
I'll be smiling because I know you are wrong, and I'm confident enough in my viewpoints that I don't really care what you have to say.

What do they call it when a theory has predictive power?
--

Drew
New No, not at all
he posited nothing about you revising history of a thread. I believe that I argued complicity of both sides...and not on a "they did it too" but more on a "they all were party to this" meme. YMM(and obviously does)V;-)

Nor did he posit anything about the spontaneous creation of my points of view out of the ether, either...which happens here on many occasion.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
     Yep, all for helping the little guy... - (beepster) - (24)
         a frodo owns a condo there - (boxley)
         Um, how is this news? - (Another Scott) - (21)
             Um..where are condos in your quotes? - (beepster) - (20)
                 The loans are still limited to $729,750. - (Another Scott) - (19)
                     Well I'm happy that you continue to be all forgiving - (beepster) - (18)
                         "Loosened the rules in December..." - (Another Scott) - (17)
                             Good, no bait taking please - (crazy) - (16)
                                 :-D How's that book coming? :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     Not happening - (crazy) - (1)
                                         I was too terse. - (Another Scott)
                                 And don't forget ... - (drook) - (3)
                                     Thats not how that went. - (beepster) - (2)
                                         Like Crazy said ... - (drook) - (1)
                                             No, not at all - (beepster)
                                 hey link don work - (boxley)
                                 You were almost there.... - (beepster) - (5)
                                     What does "pro-business" mean? - (drook) - (4)
                                         That clarification... - (beepster) - (3)
                                             That was a clarification? - (drook) - (1)
                                                 There is absolutely no fun in that. - (beepster)
                                             Oooohhh... CIEIO'll bring on the Vulcan blood-trance, eh? - (Ashton)
                                 You made a mistake in paraphrasing me - (lincoln) - (1)
                                     :-) -NT - (beepster)
         More from Felix - (Another Scott)

Geothermal powered!
45 ms