IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Totally unfair analysis
For those of you keeping track, that means California drive-by practitioners killed their targets 27 percent of the time, while Texas thugs had only a ten-percent kill rate.

No, the numbers only say that practitioners killed someone 27 percent of the time. And maybe not even that, since many drive-bys yield multiple dead.
--

Drew
New 'Stats' are only this much fun ... ...when you look at Econ:
A Perfect Record !1!1ONE!!11 of Never.. predicting anything remotely Used (or useful, ergo?) -- every time its House of Tarot Cards is in imminent danger of collapse / or actually Full-race collapsed. Again.

Faith-'science': Believe hard-enough and ... Anything's Possible.

..and they give out PhDs, congratulate each other and even gull the IgNobel folk --
(the Nobel folk being an easy seduction.)
Is there such a thing as a Drive-by Bailout, yet? :-0

opTy

I could almost see voting for Palin in 2012 on the grounds that this sorry ratfucking excuse for a republic, this savage, smirking, predatory empire deserves her. Bring on the Rapture, motherfuckers!
-- via RC
Expand Edited by Ashton July 25, 2010, 04:11:05 PM EDT
New hey even pat robertson has a piled higher n deeper
New Eh?
http://en.wikipedia...._military_service

He then went on to receive a Bachelor of Laws degree from Yale University Law School in 1955. However, he failed to pass the bar exam,[9] shortly thereafter underwent his religious conversion, and decided against pursuing a career in law. Instead, Robertson attended the New York Theological Seminary, and was awarded a Master of Divinity degree in 1959.

You have different information that he earned a Ph.D.?

Cheers,
Scott.
New who said earned :-) bob jones gave him one
New Count Colbert's then.
New sure,why not?
me Im waiting for a school to recognize the genius of myself and grant me one
New There are places that will give you one for < $300.
E.g. http://www.diplomaco...&product_id=29823

Probably cheaper than an honorary one (given the travel expense, etc.)....

HTH! ;-p

Cheers,
Scott.
New naw, gotta be an repected brand
     Texas beats Florida; only trails California - (lincoln) - (9)
         Totally unfair analysis - (drook) - (8)
             'Stats' are only this much fun ... ...when you look at Econ: - (Ashton) - (7)
                 hey even pat robertson has a piled higher n deeper -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                     Eh? - (Another Scott) - (5)
                         who said earned :-) bob jones gave him one -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                             Count Colbert's then. -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                 sure,why not? - (boxley) - (2)
                                     There are places that will give you one for < $300. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         naw, gotta be an repected brand -NT - (boxley)

Go now (but sparingly) and keepeth this monstrous creation from leaving ruts in My green fields and tundras; aimeth thine albatross within the scriptured dinosaur tracks provided by Mammon.
156 ms