IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New haven't seen orange
I tried a pack of the yellow and they're OK, but like you I prefer the red. I don't normally get cherry tomatoes either, I prefer the vine ripened ones that are around 1 1/2" diameter as they slice up well for salads.

I've recently tried cauliflower in a variety of colors(purple, green and orange) as well. They tasted ok, but had a funky smell.
New Purple isn't actually cauliflower . . .
. . it's broccoli that just looks like a cauliflower. Orange is a cross between regular cauliflower and a mutant found in a swamp in Canada. Plant geneticists are not yet sure what the green broccoflower is or where it came from - but it's certainly not a cross between broccoli and cauliflower - they're sexually incompatible.

Brocciflower (note the "i" instead of "o" is a frankenveg, a genetically engineered cross between broccoli and cauliflower - but it's very rarely seen today.
     Was wondering about the new yellow cherry tomatoes - (SpiceWare) - (10)
         We have plenty of yellow cherry tomatoes around here. - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
             I hate cherry tomatoes - (drook) - (6)
                 Here we do have grape tomatoes . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                     roma tomatoes (plum) make excellent sauce - (boxley) - (4)
                         Romas are good if properly ripened . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                             Don't suppose you've got a cite for that quote? - (drook) - (2)
                                 I wish I did, but . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     Which puts it before WSJ Online, too -NT - (drook)
             haven't seen orange - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                 Purple isn't actually cauliflower . . . - (Andrew Grygus)

We are the superior beings!
85 ms