IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Interesting group
Those making 100k - 250k are almost evenly split. So they people who think they may be just about to join that bracket are opposed, but those already in it are in favor.
--

Drew
New Yup. And Robert Waldman's feelings are hurt.
http://www.angrybear...h-mmcclxxvii.html

[...]

In the elite debate it is definitely agreed that Americans hate class warfare and are not willing to soak the rich. I firmly believe that this is agreed, because it serves the group interest of the elite. I don’t think Drum, Salmon or many others are influenced by their personal self interest (Drum and Salmon clearly wish things were as they really are). I think the fact that the US public want to raise taxes on the rich isn’t transmitted from pundit to pundit the way the alleged fact that Americans want Obama to show more anger at BP is transmitted, because critical links are broken by people who just hate the fact and won’t accept it.

I add that admitting that Marx had a point makes me feel ill.

Kevin Drum and Felix Salmon ignore not only massive evidence but also my many posts pointing to that massive evidence. My feelings are hurt. Not to boast, but just to boast, I have actually corresponded by e-mail with Drum and by some kind of instant messenger with Salmon.

[...]

See the original for the embedded links.

Cheers,
Scott.
     We all know Americans are against higher taxes on the rich. - (Another Scott) - (6)
         Interesting group - (drook) - (1)
             Yup. And Robert Waldman's feelings are hurt. - (Another Scott)
         sure soak the rich - (boxley) - (3)
             Sounds a *lot* like Aus. - (static)
             Re: sure soak the rich - (jay) - (1)
                 Actually - (beepster)

It's Microsoft clearly boiling the frogs...
62 ms