IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not Cat&Mouse,,, Why, it's the Worm-in-Apple Game!
But, pretty soon ... won't this be trading Apple stability for all that insanely-Great daily Experience of 'the other toy-OS':

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ F e a r !?!? _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
New No. 95% of the people...
or more using the i[Phone|Pad|Touch|Pod] won't ever try it or use it.

Its not anything to worry about. Sort of like my Hackintosh, Ashton. How many have your really seen in person?

I've only seen one, MINE. Hope that tells you what you need to know.
New ..just keep me in mind when
you Upgrade, K?

Hey.. want a faster Tek? Maybe even a mint 7854; 400+ MHz (more like 510 pSec Tr, this specimen)
and fastest-sweep digital storage, plus programmable manipulation unto Rube Goldberg territory.
(If also.. s l o w sample-rate by today's obsessive standards.)
I broke a CAL seal to check for loose boards, on receipt. Of course, not a one Was (loose.)

Gotta find homes for the elite stuff, soon: Murica only trains-up bizness droids now; Science is too hard.
(Tykes still imagine to retire with Ferrari by age-30 ... via a few keystrokes in the Financial Ponzi Game,
still believe all the Free Money shall be coming back (to them) -- like before.
They also call this automatic process, which they deserve, nay expect: 'work'. Fancy that.

;^>

I could almost see voting for Palin in 2012 on the grounds that this sorry ratfucking excuse for a republic, this savage, smirking, predatory empire deserves her. Bring on the Rapture, motherfuckers!
-- via RC
     Gizmodo: Use Spirit to jailbreak any iThing - (Another Scott) - (3)
         Not Cat&Mouse,,, Why, it's the Worm-in-Apple Game! - (Ashton) - (2)
             No. 95% of the people... - (folkert) - (1)
                 ..just keep me in mind when - (Ashton)

You left them alone in a room with a penguin?! Mr. Gates, your men are already dead.
37 ms