IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Looking for a female with nice......
I can see the new mandate.

"NO Breast implants allowed in flight."

I hope they make that rule.

In fact, I hope they make a ton of extra rules to help us FEEL safer. Which makes the whole flying process even more of a pain. Adds 4 hours to get on the flight. Any Airport can only hold *so many people*... DIA, ORD, LAX... oh yeah.

They will have to spend more money on more parking and more capacity just to handle the extra load. More Employees for TSA. MORE Employees for the Airport restaurants and shops. More Money spent just to handle the overload it'll create.

I can't imagine ORD getting any more friendly.
New How can breast implants be detected?
How can breast implants be detected without feeling or X-rays? I can't see routine use of X-rays so it would be examination by female TSA employees. I can't see many agreeing to this especially if a rumour starts that some employees are lesbians who enjoy it too much.

--------------------------------------------
Matthew Greet

I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.
New Gravity never lies.
New Exactly my point!
The insanity is only going to get worse.
New Re: Looking for a female with nice......

Disney: Only Real Boobies Good Enough for Pirates

Walt Disney's has banned actresses with artificial enhancements for the next "Pirates of the Caribbean" blockbuster. Under Rob Marshall, the director of the fourth chapter of the family films, only the naturally endowed will stand a chance of crossing swords with Johnny Depp.

The requirements to casting directors circulating around Los Angeles said the film-makers were seeking "beautiful female fit models. Must be 5ft 7in-5ft 8in (170-172cm), (U.S.) size 4 or 6, no bigger or smaller. Age 18-25. Must have a lean dancer body. Must have real breasts. Do not submit if you have implants".

source: http://carnalnation....od-enough-pirates

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New Ahh, historical accuracy
There was an HBO series -- Deadwood, maybe? -- where that was a big problem. They couldn't find extras for the bordello scenes with natural ta-tas.
--

Drew
     Looking for a female with nice...... - (beepster) - (9)
         Arrrggghhh! - (drook) - (1)
             Re: Arrrggghhh! - (folkert)
         tit for tat - (rcareaga)
         Re: Looking for a female with nice...... - (folkert) - (5)
             How can breast implants be detected? - (warmachine) - (2)
                 Gravity never lies. -NT - (pwhysall)
                 Exactly my point! - (folkert)
             Re: Looking for a female with nice...... - (lincoln) - (1)
                 Ahh, historical accuracy - (drook)

You can, at the YMCA.
45 ms