IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'd like to see that tested
On a test track, lock the throttle WFO. After it tops 100mph stand on the brakes and see which pedal wins. Unless you're in a top fuel car, I'm pretty sure the brakes will have it.

Unless, as Ashton was suggesting, there's not a physical connection between the brake pedal and the disks. Does anyone know if the brakes are "fly-by-wire" too?
--

Drew
New heard some chatter on npr about this
there is electrical interconnects between throttle brakes to where a chip determines which one is accessed when. What was explained that although stomping the brake seemed like there was no brake it could have a 5 second delay. So stomp on the brakes, no reaction then go onto trying other things MAY have been what has happened
If we torture the data long enough, it will confess. (Ronald Coase, Nobel Prize for Economic Sciences, 1991)
     Bad solder tech may be implicated in Toyota acceleration. - (Another Scott) - (17)
         Wow! good find - (Ashton)
         Addendum from TTAC on Black Boxes - (Ashton) - (13)
             Ball of wax not that new anymore - (scoenye) - (10)
                 Are all these people really that stupid? - (drook) - (8)
                     she braked and put the car in neutral still accelerated - (boxley)
                     I would call it "uneducated" - (scoenye) - (5)
                         pump if you start to skid doesnt do a thing for abs brakes -NT - (boxley)
                         I disagree - (drook) - (3)
                             Watch the video. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 I'd like to see that tested - (drook) - (1)
                                     heard some chatter on npr about this - (boxley)
                     Partial video, transcript. - (Another Scott)
                 Problem right here! - (mhuber)
             one more reason I will be keeping the 1985 as a daily driver -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 I'm with you, there. - (static)
         TTAC writer has his own UA experience. - (Another Scott)
         For more than most want to know.. - (Ashton)

And we had great cheese together.
64 ms