IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You mean it's not true? :)
Actually, I think I heard something like that once when I was a kid. And, of course, I don't believe it.

It's a propaganda war. Israel is evil, Jews are evil and they do evil things.

Not any different then your Arabs are evil song. Of course, all you say about them are facts. All you see and hear just re-enforces that belief.

There is not dime's worth difference between Jews and Arabs.
Alex

"Never express yourself more clearly than you think." -- Neils Bohr (1885-1962)
New especially since they are both kosher (no blood allowed)
There is no difference between a "settler," "soldier," "secular," or "Chassidic Jew." The target is the JEW.
\ufffd Harvey Tannenbaum
     Why I am not surprised - (boxley) - (58)
         Your Indian analogy fails. - (a6l6e6x) - (23)
             Palestinian refugee camps - (bluke) - (22)
                 Devil's Advocate - (pwhysall) - (19)
                     evilX4 ]:-> - (boxley) - (6)
                         Er. - (pwhysall) - (5)
                             must be the unique equipment? - (boxley) - (4)
                                 Say there Box, - (Ashton) - (3)
                                     torah =(like) 1st 5 books of the bible - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Re: torah =(like) 1st 5 books of the bible - (bluke) - (1)
                                             Sorry bluke my engrish translation - (boxley)
                     Come on - (bluke) - (11)
                         Re: Come on - (pwhysall) - (10)
                             So (sotto voiced) british support for the RUC is different? -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                 Eh? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     troll bait enclosed - (boxley)
                                 Eh? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     and the EU human rights court said - (boxley)
                             Israeli arms industry - (bluke)
                             You tell me how many links - (bluke)
                             And just what great weapons does the UK make? - (bluke) - (2)
                                 uk? - (boxley)
                                 Bangers and mash - (Silverlock)
                 Simple, refuges want to go *home*. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     And the other tens of millions of refuges didn't? - (bluke)
         Faisal Husseini: The Oslo Accords Were a Trojan Horse - (bluke) - (32)
             You have no credibility, bluke. - (a6l6e6x) - (31)
                 As usual when you have no answer ... - (bluke) - (30)
                     Re: As usual when you have no answer ... - (a6l6e6x) - (29)
                         Er, ahem - (wharris2)
                         Just words???? - (bluke) - (11)
                             Re: Just words???? - (a6l6e6x) - (10)
                                 do these words count :) - (boxley) - (9)
                                     How about these words from our "moderate" Saudi friends? - (bluke) - (3)
                                         whats worse the fuckwit is a professor at the University -NT - (boxley)
                                         You mean it's not true? :) - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                             especially since they are both kosher (no blood allowed) -NT - (boxley)
                                     Re: do these words count :) - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                                         Actually his actions though dumb might precipitate peace - (boxley) - (3)
                                             I would be surprised. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                 This greater Israel thingy you are adamnant upon - (boxley)
                                                 This greater Israel thingy you are adamnant upon - (boxley)
                         For the hundreth time... - (bluke) - (15)
                             It is Arab land because... - (a6l6e6x) - (14)
                                 Wrong again - (bluke) - (13)
                                     I stand corrected. The UN did not establish the boundary. - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
                                         Still wrong - (bluke) - (11)
                                             Wonderful. - (a6l6e6x) - (10)
                                                 UN Resolutions - (bluke) - (2)
                                                     Agreed then, *ALL* UN Resolutions mean nothing. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                         In truth, yes - (bluke)
                                                 Wrong again, not just Eugene Rostow - (bluke) - (6)
                                                     Not Wrong, just not self-serving. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                                                         Still wrong as usual - (bluke)
                                                         Are all these people Jewish too? - (bluke) - (3)
                                                             What none of these quotes say... - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                                 whats a mere 35 vs 2000 :) - (boxley)
                                                                 What they do say clearly - (bluke)
         cartoon of the day - (boxley)

That thing has got to be the most relentlessly LRPDistic movie ever made.
70 ms