IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Harrumph..
Y'know, this-all seems like a pointless exercise in semantics -- except that the [referent] for each word in the sentence is utterly different in each homo-sap's psyche depending on the day of the week and whatever source of endorphins is, or isn't present.

'Religion' -the concept- in recent years has morphed into a veritable Free Ticket excuse to run amok -- and for every raging lunatic to invent his own 'God', imbue that construct {even with.. his own visage! quelle hubris} -- and then attribute to the Only-True-chachahca: all his personally accumulated/inculcated prejudices via tha magic mantra: Hey.. that be what Gawd wants.

I Believe counts for shit (while the race to the bottom in many survival aspects of these so-called civilizations.. garners most of the attention of the proles, 24/7.)
Under the new-rubric of religion, the planet is now roiling with legions of wannabe Visigoths. These precisely-sociopaths are armed with all that transistor toy-conceived techno which panders to playing Siva Yourself:
Look I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds ...

These, now all-around and within ... the Cheneys and Rushmouths and other incarnations of Father Coughlan ... are on a jihad as surely as the yout promised 17 virgins
(though these locals more often seek that Corner Office, the Armanis and obscene net-worths; screw the philosophy scene -- and there are no virgins here.)

Ya wanna talk dogma and tenets and doxologies .?. meanwhile the library has already been mined for detonation and every single member of these sects you are trying to psychoanalyze: are SURE that His-version is the One True ____ and all the rest of the folks are, at best, doomed to bask in a lake of imaginary fire while the One Trues™ sit next to their fav myth's er right homo-sap-like hand, enjoying vicariously the torture being inflicted on all those Others not-like-me. Unreality Tee Vee.

What we have here is a global failure t'communicate, and what we have to pay attention to is: how, when and how effectively, coalitions of Visigoths-II next begin to live out their ahmagonnagettya-geddon fantasies with real weapons and all the stuff learned watching Murican Action movies, the litmus test for innate viciousness and the mindless abandon which affluenza catalyzes..

Or so it seems from this quarter.

Let us prey,

I Who Be
New Glory! A-men!
     I went to church yesterday. - (crazy) - (63)
         Glad you found it interesting. - (static) - (30)
             I was - (crazy) - (29)
                 I was reminding myself, too. - (static) - (28)
                     I know many Catholics - (crazy) - (27)
                         In the same way Texans are also Americans - (drook) - (14)
                             Hmm, that's not quite right - (drook) - (13)
                                 It took us a little while, but we got there! :-D - (static) - (12)
                                     I may be wrong, but I think you're not quite right. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                         Quite so. - (static) - (9)
                                             Again, I think you're relying on what "authorities" say... - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                 I see. - (static) - (4)
                                                     As Box says... - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                         Oh yeah? - (drook) - (1)
                                                             not hardly - (boxley)
                                                         Yes, it helps. - (static)
                                             incorrect - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 We're talking past each other. - (static) - (1)
                                                     Re: We're talking past each other. - (boxley)
                                         What about the the whole reason.. - (folkert)
                         Kinda what Drew said. - (static) - (11)
                             are you talking roman oe eastern? -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Roman. - (static) - (2)
                                     They're the Catholics whose priests can marry IIRC -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                         and their pope is in byzanteum -NT - (boxley)
                             Sigh - (crazy) - (6)
                                 I led you to mis-interpret me. - (static) - (3)
                                     Oh, I accept you are doing this with best intentions - (crazy) - (2)
                                         I do not speak from a position of *no* knowledge. - (static) - (1)
                                             Tada! -NT - (crazy)
                                 Its about faith, not belief. - (folkert) - (1)
                                     Thanks -NT - (crazy)
         the priest prolly has no idea you were there - (boxley) - (27)
             Lord's prayer NO - (crazy)
             And note: - (crazy)
             Oh, and how convenient - (crazy) - (24)
                 Why do you bother? - (beepster) - (2)
                     I think he does it for his daughter... -NT - (Another Scott)
                     I have to straddle the worlds - (crazy)
                 Re: Oh, and how convenient - (boxley) - (20)
                     You are correct - (crazy) - (19)
                         No, they didn't - (beepster) - (18)
                             Close, but no cigar - (crazy) - (17)
                                 Option 3 - (drook) - (16)
                                     We seem to have a definition problem - (crazy) - (15)
                                         Re: We seem to have a definition problem - (boxley) - (3)
                                             No, the answer is 42 - (crazy) - (2)
                                                 sorry about that - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     No crowding - (crazy)
                                         "Delusional" works - (drook) - (4)
                                             +5, Insightful. -NT - (static) - (3)
                                                 Do you think protestants are different? - (drook) - (2)
                                                     Yes and no. - (static)
                                                     Rent 9 - (crazy)
                                         The Credo is in the middle - (mhuber) - (5)
                                             Seems to be common - (crazy) - (4)
                                                 I just stumbled onto this - (crazy)
                                                 Internal consisency is for well-engineered systems - (mhuber) - (2)
                                                     I deeply admire you -NT - (crazy)
                                                     Aquinas has company.. - (Ashton)
         Why not tell your daughter you have only so much tolerance? - (warmachine) - (1)
             I have infinate tolerance for the delusional - (crazy)
         Harrumph.. - (Ashton) - (1)
             Glory! A-men! -NT - (scoenye)

Rutabaga.
137 ms