IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Why not tell your daughter you have only so much tolerance?
Why not tell your daughter you have only so much tolerance of delusional? Just tell her you have no problem with her singing in that world but the rest of it is too much. Life is too short to spend brain power dealing with this shit.
--------------------------------------------
Matthew Greet

I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.
New I have infinate tolerance for the delusional
I'm usually entertained, and even when I'm not, I'm educated.

And then it gives me something to whine about, a double win.

I went to church yesterday. - (crazy) - (63)
         Glad you found it interesting. - (static) - (30)
             I was - (crazy) - (29)
                 I was reminding myself, too. - (static) - (28)
                     I know many Catholics - (crazy) - (27)
                         In the same way Texans are also Americans - (drook) - (14)
                             Hmm, that's not quite right - (drook) - (13)
                                 It took us a little while, but we got there! :-D - (static) - (12)
                                     I may be wrong, but I think you're not quite right. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                         Quite so. - (static) - (9)
                                             Again, I think you're relying on what "authorities" say... - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                 I see. - (static) - (4)
                                                     As Box says... - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                         Oh yeah? - (drook) - (1)
                                                             not hardly - (boxley)
                                                         Yes, it helps. - (static)
                                             incorrect - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 We're talking past each other. - (static) - (1)
                                                     Re: We're talking past each other. - (boxley)
                                         What about the the whole reason.. - (folkert)
                         Kinda what Drew said. - (static) - (11)
                             are you talking roman oe eastern? -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Roman. - (static) - (2)
                                     They're the Catholics whose priests can marry IIRC -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                         and their pope is in byzanteum -NT - (boxley)
                             Sigh - (crazy) - (6)
                                 I led you to mis-interpret me. - (static) - (3)
                                     Oh, I accept you are doing this with best intentions - (crazy) - (2)
                                         I do not speak from a position of *no* knowledge. - (static) - (1)
                                             Tada! -NT - (crazy)
                                 Its about faith, not belief. - (folkert) - (1)
                                     Thanks -NT - (crazy)
         the priest prolly has no idea you were there - (boxley) - (27)
             Lord's prayer NO - (crazy)
             And note: - (crazy)
             Oh, and how convenient - (crazy) - (24)
                 Why do you bother? - (beepster) - (2)
                     I think he does it for his daughter... -NT - (Another Scott)
                     I have to straddle the worlds - (crazy)
                 Re: Oh, and how convenient - (boxley) - (20)
                     You are correct - (crazy) - (19)
                         No, they didn't - (beepster) - (18)
                             Close, but no cigar - (crazy) - (17)
                                 Option 3 - (drook) - (16)
                                     We seem to have a definition problem - (crazy) - (15)
                                         Re: We seem to have a definition problem - (boxley) - (3)
                                             No, the answer is 42 - (crazy) - (2)
                                                 sorry about that - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     No crowding - (crazy)
                                         "Delusional" works - (drook) - (4)
                                             +5, Insightful. -NT - (static) - (3)
                                                 Do you think protestants are different? - (drook) - (2)
                                                     Yes and no. - (static)
                                                     Rent 9 - (crazy)
                                         The Credo is in the middle - (mhuber) - (5)
                                             Seems to be common - (crazy) - (4)
                                                 I just stumbled onto this - (crazy)
                                                 Internal consisency is for well-engineered systems - (mhuber) - (2)
                                                     I deeply admire you -NT - (crazy)
                                                     Aquinas has company.. - (Ashton)
         Why not tell your daughter you have only so much tolerance? - (warmachine) - (1)
             I have infinate tolerance for the delusional - (crazy)
         Harrumph.. - (Ashton) - (1)
             Glory! A-men! -NT - (scoenye)

Low-tech innovation with ordinary food items wins.
152 ms