IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New yabbut for getting accross borders with currency controls
nothing works better at this point in time
New Bribes seem to be pretty effective. ;-)
New not really, if you bribe an offical they smell more
a day trip to a neighboring country with yer stash duct taped to yer inner thigh groin area works much better.
Or in plain site, I remember someone who had 100k of computers strapped to the roof of a car back in the day whose appearence suggested coke and guns, the border flunkies almost took the car apart to detect the guns and drugs someone was obviously smuggling, even looked in the computer boxes and were pissed that they didnt find anything then waved me on my way :-)
     Bloomberg: Gold can't beat interest bearing checking account - (Another Scott) - (23)
         gold is a safety valve not an inflation hedge - (boxley) - (22)
             Diamonds are not better. - (folkert) - (21)
                 Already the same as emeralds - (drook)
                 yabbut for getting accross borders with currency controls - (boxley) - (2)
                     Bribes seem to be pretty effective. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         not really, if you bribe an offical they smell more - (boxley)
                 They believe they have a way. - (Andrew Grygus) - (16)
                     Exactly. - (folkert) - (8)
                         Diamonds are valuable because they are expensive. - (mhuber) - (7)
                             Naive question - (drook) - (6)
                                 The short answer is "yes". - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                                     That's what I suspected, but ... - (drook)
                                     Wanna give me an education? - (crazy) - (2)
                                         go here, this is a respectable outfit - (boxley)
                                         It still needs to be clear - (drook)
                                 Better? Dunno. - (Another Scott)
                     Latest advertising suggests they're playing on perception. - (static) - (6)
                         When the opposite is more likely true. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                         I'll be buying one today - (crazy) - (4)
                             Just make sure... - (folkert) - (2)
                                 Clueless - (crazy) - (1)
                                     Something like... - (folkert)
                             Congrats! -NT - (Another Scott)

Crap shoot and intuition then.
45 ms