IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Here's an apocrophy then
My father has back problems. (The extra 79-80 pounds he carries out in front probably contributes.) Two or three times he has "thrown his back out", whatever the technical medical term for his condition might be.

The worst of these, he spent the better part of a day face down between his bed and his dresser -- where he landed after rolling out of bed and feeling a "pop" -- before he would let my mother call some friends to help him up and get him to a doc.

They literally carried him into the chiropractor. My mother heard the crack and the scream from the waiting room, and ten minutes after he was wheeled back he walked out under his own power. With a cane, mind you, but vertical. And two days later you'd never know anything was wrong.

Was his the one extremely limited circumstance in which chiropractic is the right way to go? Possibly. But I don't doubt for a minute that it worked for him.
--

Drew
New He could have opt-ed for...
the $60K Surgical process and months of care afterward. Why didn't he do that?
New No, that goes under "misaligned vertabrae"
Not apocryphal. I know way too many people (myself included) for whom it works for back issues, including a guy who *used to* walk with a cane.

But colds? Heartburn? AIDs? Doubtful.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     "chiropractic is a threat to public health" - (drook) - (19)
         Why would you? - (pwhysall) - (13)
             Ok, what about Chiropractic Osteopathic Sports Doctors? - (folkert) - (10)
                 What about them? - (pwhysall) - (9)
                     So... - (folkert) - (8)
                         Pay cut for time off? - (pwhysall) - (7)
                             Wow, can *I* live in your... - (folkert) - (6)
                                 It's made-up bollocks. - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                     It's good for some things. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                         On the other hand... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                             Interesting. On the other other hand... - (Another Scott)
                                         Not liking their methodology - (drook) - (1)
                                             The Wikipedia links are to letters to a medical journal. - (Another Scott)
             chiropractic: one man's story - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 the price of meat has just gome up and yer ol lady etc -NT - (boxley)
         depends on the quackopractor - (boxley)
         There's only one thing it's good for - (malraux) - (3)
             Here's an apocrophy then - (drook) - (2)
                 He could have opt-ed for... - (folkert)
                 No, that goes under "misaligned vertabrae" - (malraux)

I just want to... sing!
102 ms