IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New WTF?
"pop an e, a and b"

I pity you Box. I remember a post from you a while ago how you went, oops, wrong hole, sorry honey, I really didn't mean that.

In my world, we don't need the 'e' portion of the formula, there's no force (unless it is part of the agreed upon game), and the rest is just part of normal daily existance.
New dont get all excited
It was lincoln's "me demo will vengefully attack anyone who dares to declare democrats human" and the link was purportedly to link the particular democrat I have a problem with to a humorous description (to me) of an action she probably needs to try to get over herself.
That other quote was sarcasm, and was a lot longer than a while back.

New total BS from you with heavy whining
Your original post from the adn.com link has nothing about any Democrat preventing anyone from bidding on any work in Alaska; thus, making your snide comment about a Missouri Democrat absolutely, totally fucking useless and irrelevant. Now that you've been called on it, you refuse to man up and admit that your comment has nothing to do with the story. Furthermore, now that you're challenged to back up your comment with a post that just might justify it, you go off topic.

Stop sucking Republican cock and come up for air once in a while.

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New so instead of drivebye demofacism
why dont you read the fucking posts already posted? Fuck you if you are too lazy to look it up yourself. I have posted about that issue here but a fucking democratic tool like yourself can only whine and fucking cringe in one direction.
New too funny
had to go from one post not matching the other to some side comment about political bent....not sure whose head is further into whose lap, my friend.
I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose freewill.
     Obama's cabinet tours hooper bay - (boxley) - (23)
         Re: Obama's cabinet tours hooper bay - (lincoln) - (12)
             why? they arnt blocking native firms from bidding on work -NT - (boxley) - (11)
                 I'm just amazed that they weren't aware of that - (jake123) - (1)
                     Oh, you mean common sensibility? - (folkert)
                 Re: why? they arnt blocking native firms from bidding on wor - (lincoln) - (8)
                     the lincoln orifice of coarse - (boxley) - (7)
                         Re: the lincoln orifice of coarse - (lincoln) - (6)
                             Re: the lincoln orifice of coarse - (boxley) - (5)
                                 WTF? - (crazy) - (4)
                                     dont get all excited - (boxley) - (3)
                                         total BS from you with heavy whining - (lincoln) - (2)
                                             so instead of drivebye demofacism - (boxley)
                                             too funny - (beepster)
         This is annoying to me - (crazy) - (9)
             Oh, okay - (boxley) - (8)
                 No clue what promise you are referring to - (crazy) - (7)
                     hey you just soved a bunch of problems - (boxley) - (6)
                         They made a deal with Nixon? - (crazy) - (5)
                             hey you'all needed an oil pipeline - (boxley) - (4)
                                 The problem is obvious in our discussions - (crazy) - (3)
                                     nice way to avoid prior agreed upon obligations - (boxley)
                                     So... - (beepster) - (1)
                                         Nope, just can't be wrapped in 1 "issue" - (crazy)

DON'T PANIC
96 ms