IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nope
Pol Pot, Stalin, Hitler, Papa Doc Duvalier 2 lefts 2 rights who at that level do things because of the exercise of raw power and self reinforcement that they can.
Morally equivelent.
thanx,
bill
There is no difference between a "settler," "soldier," "secular," or "Chassidic Jew." The target is the JEW.
\ufffd Harvey Tannenbaum
New Forgotten Credo of the left.
"Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Although you can still find some apologists for Stalin who argue that "Stalin did what he had to in order to drag the Soviet Union into a modern world," my statements hold more for the foot-soldiers than the captains.
New Accept that definition
But that also was the case for the foot soldiers (brown shirts) of the facists. Ask any far right guy, it is for the betterment of the community.
thanx,
bill
There is no difference between a "settler," "soldier," "secular," or "Chassidic Jew." The target is the JEW.
\ufffd Harvey Tannenbaum
New I must know different far right guys ;-)
The ones I'm familiar with always explain that their policies will lead to "more individual gains".
New more right, try Ayran Brotherhood :)
\ufffd Harvey Tannenbaum
New Oh, I see.
To see this "community" incentive amongst rightests, you have to move right enough to fall well off the edge of sanity.
New Nah, ya just have to 'see' Ayn Rand as a
warm human being, a humanitarian you'd want to train-up your kids, so's they can join the Wolf Pack when they're old enough to wear a brown shirt and strut than funny way.

ie I can't eat my ice cream right now - would ya put it next to your heart and keep it cold for me?

Now *That's* 'community'! ... for the Rugged Induhvidualist.

New where it meets the left coming the other way
- Harvey Tannenbaum
     Death to the gringos! - (marlowe) - (13)
         Par for the course - (rsf) - (12)
             they are not psuedo the far left=the far right -NT - (boxley) - (11)
                 No! Far Left is morally superior to the Far Right. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                     Nope - (boxley) - (7)
                         Forgotten Credo of the left. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                             Accept that definition - (boxley) - (5)
                                 I must know different far right guys ;-) - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                     more right, try Ayran Brotherhood :) -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                         Oh, I see. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                             Nah, ya just have to 'see' Ayn Rand as a - (Ashton)
                                             where it meets the left coming the other way -NT - (boxley)
                     Further evidence.. - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                         {sigh} So Many.. Do-Gooders; so little time - - (Ashton)

DON'T PANIC
70 ms