IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I am tempted to say, "as you should know"...
But I wo...too late. :-)

In any case the issue is that trials do not equal success. When we look at the fossil record we see skeletons with clearly distinct features. The question is whether those skeletons are different species (can't interbreed), or different races/sub-species (can and occasionally do). (Of course it is less clear-cut than that, the boundary between what are and aren't considered different species is sometimes a little nebulous. A basic concept that seems to continually confuse Creationists...)

So while there is little question that our ancestors would have tried to mate, did those attempts produce viable offspring that got into our evolutionary line? The existence of individuals with a mixture of traits does not actually answer that. Those individuals could have been like mules, perfectly capable of existing, but irrelevant to anyone's future genetics.

Cheers,
Ben
"... I couldn't see how anyone could be educated by this self-propagating system in which people pass exams, teach others to pass exams, but nobody knows anything."
--Richard Feynman
New Put neandershal, homoerectus
in a porkpie hat, sport coat and send him to the track you would be hard put to pick them out in the crowd.
thanx,
bill
There is no difference between a "settler," "soldier," "secular," or "Chassidic Jew." The target is the JEW.
\ufffd Harvey Tannenbaum
New But....
>> Put neandershal, homoerectus in a porkpie hat, sport coat and send him to the track you would be hard put to pick them out in the crowd. <<

Making a meal out of a horse may give him away.

I am tempted to say, "as you should know"... - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                 Put neandershal, homoerectus - (boxley) - (1)
                     But.... - (tablizer)
         Who wants to know? - (nking) - (12)
             Sorry, but isn't this the science forum? -NT - (Meerkat) - (3)
                 It looked to me... - (static) - (2)
                     Such help we don't need - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                         Right. Thanks for the clarification. I think. - (static)
             Keep your superstitions in the correct forum please. -NT - (Silverlock) - (7)
                 There is a phrase that says - (nking) - (6)
                     .."not available in stores!"______so sez the suprahuman LRPD -NT - (Ashton)
                     Love - (altmann)
                     Can we not have this debate here again? - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                         I agree - we don't need this discussion here and now. -NT - (static)
                     Blame nutrition Norm - (boxley)
                     Kids are getting smarter? - (marlowe)

tilly remembers how to smell.
80 ms