And watched it with her.

The lesson was different. She doesn't mind anyone not believing, and she knows she is playing to the audience. She learned she could always win if she phrased it right.

After hearing about my brother's dual masters in counseling and human resouces, and his incredible ability to manipulate people, she wanted to know if she could get better at it that way.

Earbleeds are for relatives. She's a silent watcher, until the moment of strike.

She usually presents to the primary target, but makes sure there are witnesses. She's spent a lot of time in the principal's office, hanging out, getting credit for the class the was supposed to be in until I had issues with the teacher.

Which meant a lot of ammo when the time was right.

The magical thinking stuff, whether religious or the latest wive's tale she's repeating, is what I want to have her think about and analyze.

We had a good discussion today on my ability to be politic with others, but not her. It is simply because it is a waste of time. I dive into the matter with her, but would not do it the same way if I was presenting to a group.

Which then led to a simple realization that I have all the time in the world with her, and by kicking up her defences in that matter it wasn't doing any good anyway.

We had a great day today,and I didn't even let her ride my new toy. Too dangerous, and too expensive when she crashes it. 6 hours in a car, heavy traffic, and lots of smiles.