IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Anti-semitism today
There is alot of racism, human rights violations etc. in the world today. If I had to list problem countries my list off the top of my head would be (in no particluar order) Sudan where slavery still exists, China, Syria, the Taliban (until they lost power), North Korea, Iraq, Somalia, Saudia Arabia etc. Yet when the world met to dicsuss racism and human rights in Durban, most of the condemnation was directed at Israel. It is laughable for countries like Saudia Arabia to call Israel racist, when in Saudia Arabia, women have no rights, non-Muslims are prohibited by law from being citizens, it is illegal to bring in any no Muslim religious articles, Christian prayer gatherings are banned etc. For all its flaws Israel is a multi-ethnic, multi-racial society and is probably the only country in the Middle East where Arabs can truly exercise the right to vote.

The only conclusion that I can draw, from what happened at Durban, is anti-semitism.

Likewise the Arab press today is viciously anti-semitic, here are some links:

[link|http://www.memri.org/sr/SR00602.html|A New Antisemitic Myth in the Arab Press: The September 11 Attacks Were Perpetrated by the Jews]

[link|http://www.memri.org/sd/SP33902.html|Egyptian Government Weekly Reproduces Nazi Propaganda Forgery]

[link|http://www.memri.org/sd/SP32201.html|Egyptian Government-Sponsored Scientific Journal: On American and Israeli Bio-Warfare and Jews Spreading AIDS to Asia and Africa]

[link|http://www.memri.org/sd/SP32101.html|Saudi Government Daily: The Jews are Taking Over the World]

[link|http://www.memri.org/sd/SP27601.html|Friday Sermon on Palestinian Television]

These are just the tip of the iceberg, so yes, I believe that anti-semitism is unique.
New Just remember that you don't
overcome an adversary by becoming just like him.
     YAN in the neighborHOOD - (boxley) - (38)
         They won't. - (mmoffitt) - (33)
             yup watched Pat the other night - (boxley) - (32)
                 I don't have a dog in this fight, but, ... - (mmoffitt) - (31)
                     Definitions - (boxley) - (20)
                         Huh? - (mmoffitt) - (19)
                             lets start over (good points though) - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Okay. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                     Good, getting somewhere - (boxley)
                             ROFL! - (boxley)
                             lets use a more unbiased link - (boxley)
                             more stuff on who "rules" the west bank - (boxley) - (13)
                                 That's NOT the question. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                     So the question remains - (boxley) - (11)
                                         That's an interesting position. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                             dont think so - (boxley)
                                             Have to diverge form your otherwise logical - (Ashton) - (8)
                                                 Different perhaps, but not unique. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                     They are unique in another regard... - (screamer)
                                                     Lots has been written, even right chere - (Ashton)
                                                     Anti-semitism today - (bluke) - (1)
                                                         Just remember that you don't - (mmoffitt)
                                                 Re: "The Holocaust, unique surely in scale and in so brief - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                     You are right.. - (Ashton)
                                                     The Famine was to destroy the Kulaks - (boxley)
                     Always had been Palestine???? - (bluke)
                     Let us think about what you said... - (bluke) - (8)
                         Disturbing. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                             Hardly surprising - why disturbing? - (Ashton) - (4)
                                 I said disturbing, not incomprehensible. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                     That may be precisely, "the rub" ! - (Ashton) - (2)
                                         Marx thought we couldn't overcome the drunkeness. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                             Then we are agreed on the odds. :( -NT - (Ashton)
                             Why?? - (bluke) - (1)
                                 Re: confounds them? It pisses them off! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Re: YAN in the neighborHOOD - (a6l6e6x)
         Dry bones cartoon - (boxley) - (1)
             Re: Dry bones cartoon - (a6l6e6x)
         At least I understand your sig now. -NT - (static)

The following is a paid announcement.
236 ms