IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Truth==Blind aceptance of horseshit?
As long as its your horse?
thanx,
bill
There is no difference between a "settler," "soldier," "secular," or "Chassidic Jew." The target is the JEW.
\ufffd Harvey Tannenbaum
New Better mine than yours.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
Truth is that which is the case. Accept no substitutes.
If competence is considered "hubris" then may I and my country always be as "arrogant" as we can possibly manage.
     OpEd: Even without our high tech and superior numbers... - (marlowe) - (34)
         I am unsurprised your history is lacking - (ben_tilly) - (26)
             Yep... - (bepatient) - (1)
                 You need that in every war. - (Brandioch)
             You gotta be kidding. - (marlowe) - (18)
                 duh, yea they let us win, dumass - (boxley) - (13)
                     You'd better tell us how you define " victory" then. - (marlowe) - (12)
                         Defining Victory - (boxley) - (1)
                             What the link demonstrates is what I have already conceded - (marlowe)
                         Where are you pulling your "British Goals" from? - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                             So what you're saying is... - (marlowe) - (8)
                                 Pressing - (ChrisR) - (3)
                                     Be careful what you're excusing, there. - (marlowe) - (2)
                                         Believe what you will - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                             You project your way of thinking upon them. - (marlowe)
                                 Now I understand why people treat you with disbelief - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                     Britain started it, US declared it. - (marlowe) - (2)
                                         Truth==Blind aceptance of horseshit? - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Better mine than yours. -NT - (marlowe)
                 I am not kidding - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                     US attacked first? - (marlowe) - (2)
                         dont think so, dont weasel - (boxley)
                         Learn some European history please - (ben_tilly)
             While I'm not a serious student of this stuff . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                 Nicely arcane angle.. - (Ashton) - (3)
                     link to ships - (boxley) - (2)
                         I'll have to amend an earlier comment of mine. - (marlowe) - (1)
                             On second thought.... - (marlowe)
         You forget Korea - (boxley)
         I don't think he was in the same army I was. - (Brandioch)
         Decisively beaten in Vietnam? - (wharris2) - (4)
             I define victory as the meeting of objectives. - (marlowe) - (3)
                 Russia? Partial victory - (wharris2) - (2)
                     And this why I've long expected another Cold War... - (marlowe) - (1)
                         Reading the Bear and the Dragon (Tom Clancy) - (wharris2)

link lrpdism
64 ms