IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You probably have quite an appreciation for the WTC walkers
Some people made it down from floor 100 in the second tower, before the second plane hit that is. After the second plane hit, I don't think anyone higher than where it hit made it out. And that's just going DOWN. Those firemen and rescue workers hoofing it UP the steps, egads!
Where each demon is slain, more hate is raised, yet hate unchecked also multiplies. - L. E. Modesitt
New Yes I do
myself if that happened I'd try to slide down the hand-rails or take it four steps at a time instead of one step at a time. 35 Floors and I was almost about to pass out. I may have never made it if I was in the WTC an at the 100th floor. How long before the second plane hit?

"Will code Visual BASIC for cash."
New Something like fifteen minutes
I was driving to work that morning and had tuned into a radio station as it was reporting on the first airplane hit. If I remember correctly, the second plane didn't hit until I was almost at the office (remembering the damn-stupid question by the female CNN talking head, whoever it was, "Could this be a terrorist attack?")
Where each demon is slain, more hate is raised, yet hate unchecked also multiplies. - L. E. Modesitt
New Closer to twenty, perhaps eighteen.
     Only a PHB could have done this. - (wharris2) - (15)
         Actually there is a good reason for that - (ben_tilly) - (14)
             One trouble with that theory - (wharris2) - (13)
                 Actually, it's for the firemen. - (inthane-chan) - (12)
                     Give the man a prize! - (Yendor) - (11)
                         Perhaps you can answer this - (wharris2) - (10)
                             Four-story? - (Yendor)
                             Unless you are in - (nking) - (8)
                                 You probably have quite an appreciation for the WTC walkers - (wharris2) - (3)
                                     Yes I do - (nking) - (2)
                                         Something like fifteen minutes - (wharris2) - (1)
                                             Closer to twenty, perhaps eighteen. -NT - (CRConrad)
                                 You need some exercise! - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                     I do need exercise - (nking) - (2)
                                         Um, start with small amounts of exercise - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                             Especially that last. - (Ashton)

One. Two. Three. Ah, ha ha ha ha ha!
62 ms