for the MAIN two keys: command / option swap. And the Apple app does recognize and adds to menu, Logitech Illuminated kb. Ergo, unplugging, etc. should not necessitate more menu dances.
(Now have to find out if key caps can be removed without trauma; ain'ta gonna do no pryin.)

Nothing else found beyond the linked DiNovo article with video re using the ControllerMate app.
Oddly, there's nothing in Help re the fn keys (except that in Leopard you Can: indicate 'normal function key use' [wtf That Means.] OR retain the handy Reveal -windows, brightness and such; also the up-arrow for Eject (apparently when held -- also force-ejects. Unless you need double-faced tape to get the sucker out.)

Strange though.. all those fn keys across the top ... and, like an open ethics enquiry about the entire Banking cabal -- not a peep about USING THEM. Is This the [OS-] Change We Can Believe In??
Implication is: only an App makes use of these and the coder Knows. {sheesh..}

Guess I gotta play scripter.. can't be worse than PDP-8 assembler. But I shouldn't Have To, dammit.

Damn too: but this thing TYPES purty. And for the fashionistas: a nice colloquy twixt the svelte black kb and the black bezel (AND Apple Logo! below it) . Steve should have just made a deal with Logitech or their Chinese vendor; retail, this sucker's cheaper than a dysfunctional aluminum paperweight-thing.
I'd bet the Apple Marketing Store could sell a boatload of these -- 10 seconds typing would seal the deal.
(I now have 3 kbs USB'd. Hey: OSX multitasks! Almost as well as SpinRite's little OS.)

Thanks again for magic Google-fingers,

I.