IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Me repeating it?
I'm not the one calling Rush the leader of the Republican party or claiming that his has some political power. That would be you, my friend.
I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose freewill.
New Was referring to the "frequently accused" line
When you say you are frequently accused of falling for the ploy du jour, that means the Republican ploy, which you are parroting, yes? And I don't think you fall for it. I think it's more accurate to say you often recite the ploy du jour.
--

Drew
New (Surely you've known for years..
that Beep was paid under-the-table by er, Admin..? ~~ to stir up the complacent Doves in these parts.)
-- but when those funds from the Murican Academy of Sophomoric Chit-Chat ran out -- he just ran with the role.

It's a John Galt kinda thing, I wot ... even if ya don't quite pass for Gary Cooper.

;^>
New What Republican ploy would that be?
Is that the one where they appointed El Rushbo to the head of the party and didn't tell anybody?

No, this would be the Democratic ploy this time..the one that has prominent Democrats out there quipping to the media about Rush being the leader of the party, etc...which you seem more than happy to agree with...accurate or not.
I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose freewill.
     I'm sorry, Rush. - (Silverlock) - (34)
         remember McCarthy? - (boxley) - (33)
             This is all a game - (beepster) - (32)
                 Ya know - (jake123) - (5)
                     face it Jake if it wasnt for hnic no one would voluntarily - (boxley) - (1)
                         I'd have to disagree with that - (jake123)
                     So when the US Gov't takes over all radio stations - (beepster) - (2)
                         Some places they de-facto do - (mhuber) - (1)
                             Just cut it out - (beepster)
                 No - (drook) - (19)
                     So don't vote for them. - (beepster) - (18)
                         He has the power given to him by the Republicans. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott) - (17)
                             They're not doing it. - (beepster) - (16)
                                 There weren't too many Democrats at CPAC. - (Another Scott) - (15)
                                     No I'm not (and d'uh ^^) - (beepster) - (7)
                                         Yes you are - (drook) - (6)
                                             BS. Pure and simple - (beepster) - (5)
                                                 I'm not talking about the campaign - (drook) - (4)
                                                     Why is that such a big deal? - (beepster) - (2)
                                                         You seem to be missing the point. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                             I'm missing that poiint? - (beepster)
                                                     And lets look at that apology being spun - (beepster)
                                     ..nor Father Coughlan; in the '30's: Our Rwanda propagandist - (Ashton) - (6)
                                         Aren't I the one oft accused of falling for the ploy du jour - (beepster) - (5)
                                             No one thinks you're dumb enough to fall for it - (drook) - (4)
                                                 Me repeating it? - (beepster) - (3)
                                                     Was referring to the "frequently accused" line - (drook) - (2)
                                                         (Surely you've known for years.. - (Ashton)
                                                         What Republican ploy would that be? - (beepster)
                 And by the way ... - (drook) - (5)
                     They have an option. - (beepster) - (4)
                         If that were true . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                             Amenuensis. -NT - (Ashton)
                             And again... - (beepster) - (1)
                                 For that argument to be valid . . . - (Andrew Grygus)

So, what we gonna do tonight, Bwain?
113 ms