IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ya know
the radio announcer/DJ in Rwanda who helped incite the genocide there was very successful too; he had great ratings. Just sayin'.

Does this mean I equate Rush with him? No... but the simple fact of great ratings and money making doesn't justify itself absent any other context.
New face it Jake if it wasnt for hnic no one would voluntarily
watch Canadian television
New I'd have to disagree with that
Da Vinci's Inquest, Intelligence, The Border... yeah, nobody watched those shows.
New So when the US Gov't takes over all radio stations
and puts Rush in drive time...we can talk about this being a comparison.

Of course the ONLY radio station in the country is going to have good ratings. D'uh.
I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose freewill.
New Some places they de-facto do
Armed Forces Radio, in some parts of the world, is pretty much the only English language station around.

Don't know if Rush is still on it all the time, though. He was for a while.

New Just cut it out
it was a silly comparison...no matter how you try and spin it.
I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose freewill.
     I'm sorry, Rush. - (Silverlock) - (34)
         remember McCarthy? - (boxley) - (33)
             This is all a game - (beepster) - (32)
                 Ya know - (jake123) - (5)
                     face it Jake if it wasnt for hnic no one would voluntarily - (boxley) - (1)
                         I'd have to disagree with that - (jake123)
                     So when the US Gov't takes over all radio stations - (beepster) - (2)
                         Some places they de-facto do - (mhuber) - (1)
                             Just cut it out - (beepster)
                 No - (drook) - (19)
                     So don't vote for them. - (beepster) - (18)
                         He has the power given to him by the Republicans. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott) - (17)
                             They're not doing it. - (beepster) - (16)
                                 There weren't too many Democrats at CPAC. - (Another Scott) - (15)
                                     No I'm not (and d'uh ^^) - (beepster) - (7)
                                         Yes you are - (drook) - (6)
                                             BS. Pure and simple - (beepster) - (5)
                                                 I'm not talking about the campaign - (drook) - (4)
                                                     Why is that such a big deal? - (beepster) - (2)
                                                         You seem to be missing the point. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                             I'm missing that poiint? - (beepster)
                                                     And lets look at that apology being spun - (beepster)
                                     ..nor Father Coughlan; in the '30's: Our Rwanda propagandist - (Ashton) - (6)
                                         Aren't I the one oft accused of falling for the ploy du jour - (beepster) - (5)
                                             No one thinks you're dumb enough to fall for it - (drook) - (4)
                                                 Me repeating it? - (beepster) - (3)
                                                     Was referring to the "frequently accused" line - (drook) - (2)
                                                         (Surely you've known for years.. - (Ashton)
                                                         What Republican ploy would that be? - (beepster)
                 And by the way ... - (drook) - (5)
                     They have an option. - (beepster) - (4)
                         If that were true . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                             Amenuensis. -NT - (Ashton)
                             And again... - (beepster) - (1)
                                 For that argument to be valid . . . - (Andrew Grygus)

Hmmm...Cucumis sativus...coincidence? I think not.
64 ms