1. 1988 Plymouth Reliant K. Yes, a K-car. Automatic little piece of crap. It served me well enough from high school (when bought used from my father's aunt) through college. After moving from Texas to Illinois, it decided that it didn't like Illinois winters (it must've gotten acclimated to Texas "winters"), and gave out 3 months after moving up here. The second engine always had issues after my brother seized the first engine running it without oil. Famously, while driving it to Texas from NJ, the engine coughed up 3 of the 4 motor mounts. By the time I got to Vidor, TX, the engine was noticeably moving vertically when placed into/out of gear. It always had a problem holding on to its motor mounts thereafter.

2. 1998 Honda Accord. 4-door, 5-speed manual. 118k+ miles and still going. I bought 2 of these at the same time -- I have no clue if my ex-wife still has hers or not. I treat it like crap (it has now officially been 1 year and 2 days; about 4500 miles since its last oil change. I'll get it done soon, I promise!) and it runs like a champ. I've been told for about 4-5 years by my mechanic that I need to replace the clutch. I always have something better to spend my $1200 on. Clutch refuses to give out.

3. 2004 Nissan Maxima. This is Beth's car. 5 years old in a couple of months; I'm preparing to make my last car payment on it here in a couple months. Can't friggin' wait. Maybe I'll save up a few of Beth's car payments and replace my clutch. 28k miles, I think. We don't drive anywhere anymore. It's nice.

Assuming that the Honda doesn't give out, the next car I purchase will likely be for stepson #1, who is currently 12 going on 20. Or perhaps another for Beth, who will then hand over her Maxima to said stepson. Who knows?