IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 2 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I doubt he is required to tell.
In any case I don't know. Billy G. 'tells' though - yet enough insider books have been written, for those of us who despise all Billy stands for - to rather believe that his gratuities are part of the PR. And what you are looking for here: is an indication of heart (if there is one, and if so - 'where' it is) No?

Isn't that the question? Is Bill C. just good at rhetoric or, does he believe (act on) all that stuff? If he does contribute, ought you to be "made aware"? Is it charity if you advertise your Goodness? D'ya think he might... understand that too.

I doubt that you know any more than I, Who The Real Bill C. might be; bet we have a slightly better idea of Who the Real Bill G. might be (but both assessments we see, are entirely hearsay). That he's a pol - makes it that much harder to believe he's Nice; it doesn't make it mandatory that, he's Eevul.

Bill C. has made enough good sense over the years that, I'm inclined to believe that he didn't just read it all somewhere, then cut & paste. Bill G. - he did cut & paste, I'd opine. His ghost-written 'books' measure his personal vacuity.

Crap shoot.. when it ain't Your Family.

Ashton
New Mea Culpa! Old timers disease
[link|http://www.decentdesigns.com/svlogic/html/today_s_mantra_25.html|cheap bassar]
it wuz gore who is the cheapskate, Okay I apologise, this time only until I check out their tax returns more fully.
[link|http://www.taxhistory.org/presidential/|http://www.taxhisto...residential/]
thanx,
bill
"I'm selling a hammer," he says. "They can beat nails with it, or their dog."
Richard Eaton spy software innovator
     Clinton: "Hey, look everybody! I'm dedicating my life!" - (marlowe) - (26)
         And getting $300K for such a speech? - (a6l6e6x)
         Allow me. - (Silverlock) - (24)
             He hates him so much... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                 Amusing. - (Brandioch)
             Undead horse - (boxley) - (19)
                 Careful Bill, summarizing someone in - (Ashton) - (18)
                     He's not complex. You just wish he were. - (marlowe) - (14)
                         Hmmm, but he was elected. - (Brandioch) - (13)
                             If he was such a great guy... - (bepatient) - (10)
                                 A tactical error - (Ashton)
                                 Hmmm, I don't see where I used that phrase. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                     I see you used that.. - (bepatient) - (6)
                                         You're starting to catch on, Bill. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                             So, which was it? - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                 Didn't I make that clear? - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                     Cackle.. Cackle.. umm glorp? -NT - (Ashton)
                                             "My boy"? - (wharris2) - (1)
                                                 That's politics. - (Brandioch)
                                 Um..no. - (Simon_Jester)
                             And impeached... and disbarred... -NT - (rsf)
                             Well... {shudder} - (Ashton)
                     OK enlighten me, - (boxley) - (2)
                         I doubt he is required to tell. - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Mea Culpa! Old timers disease - (boxley)
             I sure hope something got mangled in the story. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 I didn't get that at all - (Silverlock)

I say first, medicinal wine from a teaspoon, then beer from a bottle!
48 ms