IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Typically... this has to do with
Driving the LCD screen with to high a frequency...

But since its from turn on... I'd be thinking its a hardware issue with either the screen itself or the "cable" between the video card and screen.

And Yes I know you say "The Cable between?", yes the cable between. Its now typically a ribbon-esq style of cables and you might be seeing degradation or perhaps the connector to the video card isn't right some how.

In any case, if you can boot up another OS and see what happens (you know Windows is required for troubleshooting don't you).

Good luck. As to where to look into this... lookup the hardware itself and add on your problems without any OS specific terms.

And if you could take that awesome camera of your and take a shot... I think you'd be able to get more feedback.
New Might be fixed
Finally figured out how to pop off the piece of plastic covering the cable and re-seated it. It hasn't happened again, but then it always was intermittent. I hate intermittent.
--

Drew
     Strange video artifact problem - (drook) - (12)
         What are we looking for? - (mvitale) - (11)
             *Forehead smack* - (drook) - (10)
                 Typically... this has to do with - (folkert) - (1)
                     Might be fixed - (drook)
                 Dirty glasses? - (jbrabeck) - (7)
                     Too much pr0n, it's affecting his vision... -NT - (jake123) - (6)
                         Maybe I should wait til my eyeballs stop jiggling -NT - (drook) - (5)
                             Looked Reeel close, BTW: - (Ashton) - (4)
                                 That should be Bitstream Vera Sans - (drook) - (3)
                                     Most illuminating - - (Ashton)
                                     That ain't "Bitstream" in that thar piccy - (folkert) - (1)
                                         Oh yeah - (drook)

The Doctor is IN.
43 ms