IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yup, that's what I meant.
And the reason AMD should hurry to get it, and play it to Intel at every opportunity: The way my Dad told it to me, the Fifth is an allegory over Man contemplating (or meeting?) his Final End, the ole Grim Reaper -- that "Da Da Da DUMM!" sound is supposed to be Death knocking at the door.

Well, I still think they should license Peter Gabriel's ('t'was him, wannit?) hit, *too*...
   Christian R. Conrad
Of course, who am I to point fingers? I'm in the "Information Technology" business, prima facia evidence that there's bats in the bell tower.
-- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=27764|Andrew Grygus]
New If AMD had that, would Intel respond with
"I hear you knocking, but you can't come in" - IIRC a 50s Rock'n'Roll tune by the likes of Chubby Checker or someone around the same era.

As for Beethoven's 5th, after death comes knocking, does he mention the salmon mousse?

Peter Gabriel's Sledgehammer might be appropriate, and preferable to MC Hammer's Hammer Time. Or will it be El Condor Pasa - "I'd rather be a hammer than a nail". Or, Nick Cave had a Hammer Song, or DEVO released 'If I Had A Hammer' in 1990-ish. Or ... or have I run out of hammer-inspired pop references?

I think I have.

On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
     AMD pokes some fun... - (inthane-chan) - (11)
         ROFL - (Yendor)
         Bah - you'd have thought they'd have... - (CRConrad) - (9)
             /me is amused - (Meerkat) - (4)
                 What are you saying, apekatt - that the... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                     Could be - (Meerkat) - (2)
                         Yup, that's what I meant. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             If AMD had that, would Intel respond with - (Meerkat)
             Is it copyright free? - (wharris2) - (3)
                 Shakespeare will never be copyrighted in the US - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                     Oh you optimist - (wharris2)
                     Let's copyright the Bible, Koran, Torah - (Ashton)

Nearly sentient.
73 ms