IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Happy birthday, Brenda! (Nightowl)
You're another one we haven't heard much from lately. Hope all is well and that John does something special for you on this day!

Thanks Alex.:)

I'm basically ok, just lately seem to not be interested in being online very much, not sure why though.

John took off an entire week to spend with me for Halloween and my birthday, and we've had a lot of fun. We've gone shopping, watched video, listened to hockey and football, went out to eat, etc. :) It's been a nice break from the "real world" out there. ;

I had noticed IWT was down or something a few days back, glad to see everything is up and working now. :) It's nice to know you guys/gals are always here.

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
New W(h)oot !?
Hmmm... heard one of your brethren t'other night - hope not the same snowy-white barn owl who managed to get self down chimney onto the damper shelf, years back (they're supposed to be Smarter than to do that twice.)

His/her? freakout then: my chance, (with some lore via phone from local animal rescue) to see a massive wingspan unfurled in living room. Already told that story, but recap: with wings spread, no Way to get out the door! / porch light was only illumination, for an exit guide.

At last moment, inches from doorway, she pulled in wings, sailed thru doorway on momentum.. lost a tad of altitude, yet neatly skimmed the front porch steps and disappeared ... as if all in a day's maneuvers.

Priceless.

Owls - smarter than your average Presyudent

Happy birthday, Brenda! (Nightowl) - (a6l6e6x) - (11)
         Who?!? -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Me.... that's Whoooooooooooooooo! ;) - (Nightowl)
         Re: Happy birthday, Brenda! (Nightowl) - (Nightowl) - (1)
             W(h)oot !? - (Ashton)
         Birthday? Aren't owls hatched? - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             :-) Ditto! -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                 So then it would be Happy Hatchday! ;) -NT - (Nightowl)
         HBD -NT - (Silverlock)
         Belated Felicitations - (imqwerky)
         Hope you had a great b'day! -NT - (slugbug)
         Happy Belated Birthday... -NT - (imric)

She has not, incidentally, allowed this episode to turn her into an anti-cucumber crusader.
53 ms