IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New a couple of thoughts
some people believe what they learned at momma's knees, without coherent thought. Well if momma was a bright girl they might be right more often than not. Getting an approximation of the truth by looking at evidence let me tell you a story,
It wasnt until I was about 15 I actually read the words to the song silent night until that time it was an evedent truth as reported by my ears that "holy infantso" was a latin phrase. Was it the truth? Yes, according to all the available evidence at that time.
thanx,
bill
"I'm selling a hammer," he says. "They can beat nails with it, or their dog."
Richard Eaton spy software innovator
New Well, that's what you get for not doing a reality check.
The printed lyrics were around and available long before you turned fifteen. Trust me on that. You weren't looking hard enough.

This is why I get information from multiple sources, while others here scarcely bother with even one. And when those who scarcely bother with even one presume to lecture me on truth, naturally I put them in their place. Is there a problem with that?
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
Truth is that which is the case. Accept no substitutes.
     Truth, facts, and sour grapes. - (marlowe) - (64)
         And that's your "Truth"? - (Brandioch) - (28)
             For those who need to think in concrete terms. - (Brandioch)
             Planet of the Whiners. - (marlowe) - (2)
                 Reply to my other post, then. - (Brandioch)
                 Whiners and the truth - (nking)
             To illustrate it with math. - (Brandioch) - (23)
                 It's not a coin toss for all of us. - (marlowe) - (22)
                     Before you go... If I may... - (Another Scott) - (3)
                         Don't forget the initial assumptions. - (Brandioch)
                         If that's really his point... - (marlowe) - (1)
                             Reality just doesn't exist for you, does it? - (Brandioch)
                     No random chance here - (nking)
                     You still don't want to see the facts. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                         Some people have to lie to get to the truth - (nking) - (3)
                             One more time... - (mhuber) - (2)
                                 That wasn't the big one - (drewk) - (1)
                                     I see that as a condemnation of - (mhuber)
                     Once.. such hubris might have been entertaining - (Ashton) - (7)
                         How hubristic of you to presume you know better than I. - (marlowe) - (6)
                             Marlowe defeated the Nazis? - (Brandioch)
                             Ah.. there's the root/rub: John Dewey Pragmatism lives! - (Ashton) - (4)
                                 I'm still waiting for him to explain Clinton. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                     Attila got even More done.. - (Ashton)
                                     Only on planet Brandioch. - (marlowe) - (1)
                                         Thus proving my point. - (Brandioch)
                     Another illustration - The Placebo Effect. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                         Re: "The Truth" according to the Rev. Ashcroft. - (a6l6e6x)
                         Oops - blong under Alex, re Ashcroft - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Yes, one can always hope for s sense of humor. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         A relevant fact you should note - (ben_tilly) - (29)
             Re: A relevant fact you should note - (Steve Lowe)
             Duly noted. - (marlowe) - (27)
                 Mrs. Scarlett, in the library, with the candlestick. - (Brandioch)
                 Since this is the Religion, Philosophy and Meta - (screamer) - (25)
                     Real life is the reference point. - (marlowe) - (24)
                         Real life? Who's real life? - (screamer) - (2)
                             The sun'll come up tomorrow... - (marlowe) - (1)
                                 When I think of a day that grey and lonely... - (screamer)
                         Oh, and by the way, did you even read my post? - (screamer) - (20)
                             You realize you're agreeing with him? - (drewk) - (19)
                                 To quote Professor Jones. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                     Too easy - (drewk) - (1)
                                         Which brings us back to "The Truth" (please note the "T"'s) - (Brandioch)
                                 I'm affraid I can't give you that point entirely... - (screamer) - (12)
                                     Certainty != Truth - (drewk) - (11)
                                         Shame on me... Semantics 101 - (screamer) - (10)
                                             What I meant - (drewk) - (9)
                                                 It's good to see you finally joining me. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                     Gee, tough question - (drewk) - (5)
                                                         Ah, another "proof" of my point. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                             Your point is rather dull - (drewk) - (3)
                                                                 Re-read your posts. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                     No need - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                         Yes you do need to. - (Brandioch)
                                                 Fair. - (screamer) - (1)
                                                     What we clever animals are up to - (Ashton)
                                 Recall the full quote. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     I don't see the problem - (drewk) - (1)
                                         So why can't you answer my question? - (Brandioch)
         Having read for comprehension, with all previous judgments - (Ashton)
         a couple of thoughts - (boxley) - (1)
             Well, that's what you get for not doing a reality check. - (marlowe)
         But you can't. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             You even quoted it - (drewk)

We're not going to play any mature games, are we?
84 ms