IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You can never tell about US Customs.
On my return to the US from Canada, they confiscated a can of Hormel Corned Beef originally purchased in the US. Of course, the meat was originally canned in Breazil or Argentina. On the other hand, it was about lunchtime. :)
Alex

Nobody has a more sacred obligation to obey the law than those who make the law. -- Sophocles (496? - 406 BCE)
New :-)
     Scored a jar of Vegemite today. - (Andrew Grygus) - (20)
         I didn't know it was contraband. - (imqwerky) - (19)
             I got in with a jar okay. - (static) - (2)
                 So I heard. - (imqwerky)
                 It was delish! - (Lily)
             It's not. - (Yendor) - (13)
                 Note - I already discounted Snopes . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (12)
                     Where did you see the quotes? - (Seamus) - (11)
                         Kraft is aware of Mike Herndon's quote . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (10)
                             That was the point - (Seamus) - (9)
                                 Linkies. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                     I have seen these. None of them cantain quotes from anyone - (Seamus) - (7)
                                         It's not a hoax. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                             It's a scam - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                 :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                             The hoax part of the story is the personal use - (Seamus) - (3)
                                                 Oh, some people are worrying . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                                     Yes it certianly does seem that way - (Seamus) - (1)
                                                         If Kraft decided to push the issue . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             You can never tell about US Customs. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 :-) -NT - (Another Scott)

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
72 ms