IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh, some people are worrying . . .
. . such as the commenter at the bottom of this [link|http://www.simplyoz.com/products/aussie_food/groceries/vegemite|Vegemite Page] - but probably not very much.

While Kraft won't ship the stuff, I'm sure there's people buying wholesale lots and shipping it in containers of other stuff. At the price it's sold for here they can afford to lose a lot now and then. I got mine for $3.89 for 4 ounces, which is a dollar less than the going rate.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Yes it certianly does seem that way
I don't understand this obsession with Vegemite, but then again I didn't grow up on the stuff.

I was really referring to the bureaucrats who could help score some points with the Aussies by getting Vegemite on the approved list. Who knows they might be so grateful that they send some troops to help with the surge.
Seamus
New If Kraft decided to push the issue . . .
. . they could probably get the FDA to approve the stuff, particularly since the FDA and other government agencies have been urging pregnant women to eat more folate to prevent birth defects.

Kraft, though, may be perfectly happy with the bootleg market since they say sales in the U.S. are rather small.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
     Scored a jar of Vegemite today. - (Andrew Grygus) - (20)
         I didn't know it was contraband. - (imqwerky) - (19)
             I got in with a jar okay. - (static) - (2)
                 So I heard. - (imqwerky)
                 It was delish! - (Lily)
             It's not. - (Yendor) - (13)
                 Note - I already discounted Snopes . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (12)
                     Where did you see the quotes? - (Seamus) - (11)
                         Kraft is aware of Mike Herndon's quote . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (10)
                             That was the point - (Seamus) - (9)
                                 Linkies. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                     I have seen these. None of them cantain quotes from anyone - (Seamus) - (7)
                                         It's not a hoax. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                             It's a scam - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                 :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                             The hoax part of the story is the personal use - (Seamus) - (3)
                                                 Oh, some people are worrying . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                                     Yes it certianly does seem that way - (Seamus) - (1)
                                                         If Kraft decided to push the issue . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             You can never tell about US Customs. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 :-) -NT - (Another Scott)

Considering that all you're risking is the $15 co-payment, there's no harm in giving him a shot at it.
173 ms