IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So did Terry Pratchett

From [link|http://www.ealasaid.com/quotes/pratchett.html|here]:

'The problem with mercenaries,' said the Patrician, 'is that they need to be paid to start fighting. And, unless you are very lucky, you end up paying them even more to stop.'
-------Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Tom Sinclair

'...history changes all the time. It is constantly being re-examined and re-evaluated, otherwise how would we be able to keep historians occupied? We can't possibly allow people with their sort of minds to walk around with time on their hands.'
-------Lord Vetinari (Terry Pratchett, Jingo)
New Thanks!
Can procrastinate further, collating all the little paper summaries, one/book - of bitchin one-liners.
And it's Searchable! (I saved more, though..)

Jingo - the perfectly attuned Ref for the Cabal's next tack, complete with the mind of a 10 yo; no need to read newspaper.

(Surely the highest-evolved creature be The Librarian!) cf. Sourcery

New Im not really into tattoos but this?
'I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.'

should be tattooed on every pollyanna
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Now we know about you; what about Pollyanna?

Cry Havoc! - (dmcarls) - (6)
         These firms are undoubtedly - (jake123) - (5)
             Niccol\ufffd Machiavelli warned against . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                 So did Terry Pratchett - (tjsinclair) - (3)
                     Thanks! - (Ashton)
                     Im not really into tattoos but this? - (boxley) - (1)
                         Now we know about you; what about Pollyanna? -NT - (Ashton)