IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Check above, jb (and Ashton).
I'm sorry I gave incorrect information for some fields. I think my edited post above has the correct information now.

Once you are able to connect, Add a Chat and fill out the fields as when you registered with the Jabber server. The "Room" is ziwt. The "Server" is conference.iwethey.org. The "Handle" is the username you used when you Registered the Jabber account. The "Password" is your Jabber password. The "Alias" is whatever you want to call yourself in more human-readable form. The "Group" is "Buddies" for me. Presumably you can rearrange your various Jabber accounts if you IM constantly.

HTH! Good luck, and sorry for the mistakes earlier.

Cheers,
Scott.
(Who misses Unix "talk"...)
New No Problem
I'm there, and that's all that matters. Without your help, I'd have never gotten there. From my vantage point, no apologies are necessary. Happy IM-ing!
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
     Jabber @ iwethey.org is back on the air - (Yendor) - (14)
         Client Roundup - (pwhysall) - (13)
             FYI: GAIM deprecated - use Pidgin - (Steve Lowe) - (12)
                 Good catch, thanks -NT - (pwhysall)
                 Not all distros have caught up. - (static)
                 I'll use Pidgin...as soon as I can map into previous instr. - (jb4) - (9)
                     You're close. (Edited) - (Another Scott) - (8)
                         Maybe not close enough? - (jb4) - (7)
                             XMPP == Jabber -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (6)
                                 Thanks, man! - (jb4) - (5)
                                     Adventures in Pidgin - (jb4) - (4)
                                         (Glad to hear I'm not the only one who) - (Ashton) - (1)
                                             ICLRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
                                         Check above, jb (and Ashton). - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             No Problem - (jb4)

NO CARRIER
48 ms