IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Storm pics
Here are some pics from the local newpaper.

[link|http://www.newrichmond-news.com/photography/includes/gallery.cfm?id=79|New Richmond News]

Just up the road from me...
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
New That's a lot of trees downed. :-(
New Had to check on my neighbor Tuesday night
Got home from work and saw his driveway criscrossed with downed trees. Couldn't get near the house so got the atv and went over. He was fine, but said that he had 22 downed/damaged trees on his property (but no damage to the house). The trees in his driveway were a good 2-3 foot in diameter. Some that he had planted when he moved in, 30+ years ago. Worst storm he has ever seen.

Trees were uprooted. Trees were snapped off. And some were split down the middle (lightning strikes?)

Last night (Wed) his driveway was clear... I'm assuming that he knows somebody with heavy duty equipment. He has asthma, emphysema, and heart problems. No way he did that himself.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
New Got Wood?
No, I'm not being nasty, I'm suggesting that since the trees are of sentimental value, perhaps your neighbor might think about making furniture out of the wood.

Lemons=Lemonade
Wood=Furniture

Just a suggestion to help deal with the heartache. I remember how sick to the stomach we felt after the 1974 tornado in Louisville. You try to find solace wherever you can.

Smile,
Amy
New Since the area has a number of lumber mills
and seeing how fast the downed trees are disappearing, me thinks that the trees to lumber magic is being done.

My little ol' 3-4" (not 3/4") trees are not worth anything, except firewood.

chainsaws 'r us
     Weather - (jbrabeck) - (14)
         Well, you're just full of good news. :( - (a6l6e6x)
         Who believes in threes? - (static) - (2)
             Had to recheck my post - (jbrabeck)
             Prayer Request Time (new thread) - (jbrabeck)
         Ouch. :-( - (Another Scott)
         You may need to make your peace with - (Ashton)
         Could be worse... - (imqwerky) - (2)
             Wow, I'm honored. - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                 Thanks - (imqwerky)
         Storm pics - (jbrabeck) - (4)
             That's a lot of trees downed. :-( -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 Had to check on my neighbor Tuesday night - (jbrabeck) - (2)
                     Got Wood? - (imqwerky) - (1)
                         Since the area has a number of lumber mills - (jbrabeck)

Don't touch that channel!
50 ms