IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thou sayest. Verily.
Something buggy there is about the homo-sap alpha experiment.. Most specimens so fear the Unknown (fucking near Everything, that is, 'cept maybe a few physics er 'laws' which you Can't break..) - that they will invent an Authority always! from Day 1.

All choices devolve to just the two:

1) A great time Now, with ups&downs. No point in fearing accidents - they just happen.

/ After: let the Unknown handle the post-life experience. It's managed so far.

*OR*

"Give all your Fears to ___. She will make you comfy. Here's the rulez and the price:"

2) A pissant existence directed by folks in robes (lawyer- or theo- or medico-). Daily fear of offending the Authority: that offense to be paid by intentional accidents now, maybe.. but guaranteed torture 'after'! - for any Disobedience, of course.

/ After: if you toed the line AND yer one o' the Lucky Chosen ones, you get to spend a rather infinite period Adoring the same guy/gal (who might.. just put you in that rat cage for the sheer Hell of it, anyway. No appeal, natch)

3) There is no 3).

What a species! Ya gotta presume this here all is a Humor Planet - *but everyone's too afraid to laugh. Nothing else makes any sense - just makes employment for the robed ones!

Now That's Revealed Wisdom! \ufffd \ufffd \ufffd

(* do we know the author of that one? Think it went ~ God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh) Geo. Carlin would have said it, but he wasn't the first.

Oops - gotta change my robe.
(May have to immolate myself tomorrow for breaking security.)

Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle..
New I think the quote was Voltaire -- one of the Frogs anyway
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
     Lord Archer in jail! - (warmachine) - (14)
         Aw, it's all just about politics. - (marlowe) - (13)
             Big difference with Archer - (drewk) - (12)
                 Better place? Oh, Pu-leeeeze! - (Andrew Grygus)
                 That might be a difference, but... - (addison)
                 He went to jail for perjury... - (pwhysall) - (8)
                     I actually agree what he did was worse than Clinton - (drewk) - (7)
                         Close, but no cigar. -NT - (addison) - (1)
                             Boooo! *grin* -NT - (imric)
                         Nah, they were stupid. - (imric) - (4)
                             Back-translation... (Now with my first ever Edit:) - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                 Of course. - (imric) - (2)
                                     Thou sayest. Verily. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         I think the quote was Voltaire -- one of the Frogs anyway -NT - (drewk)
                 So about that slander settlement - (marlowe)

You've got a lot of repressed feelings, don't you?
50 ms