IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yep
understanding how the planet works makes me evil! Evil I tell you..

Thats the brimstone you're smelling.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Re: the brimstone, but OT.
Speaking of fire and brimstone, how is your hand doing? The one hurt during the fireworks display.
Alex

Nobody has a more sacred obligation to obey the law than those who make the law. -- Sophocles (496? - 406 BCE)
New :-) Fine thanks
Blisters drained and largely healed.
New Yikes.
Didn't know you were injured. Glad to hear you're feeling better.
bcnu,
Mikem

Microsoft Vista. The best reason ever to buy a Mac.
New All minor
I got away without any major mishaps on the grill only to get flash burns on the hands from the fireworks.

Its all part of the fun :-)
New Re: part of the fun :-) ???
Are you a closet masochist?

Seriously, I'm sorry you were hurt more than I thought I overheard at the time.
Alex

Nobody has a more sacred obligation to obey the law than those who make the law. -- Sophocles (496? - 406 BCE)
New Just a few blisters
one or 2 bigger than the others. Not a big deal really.

After the first one I could have switched lighters and/or lighting methods...but when "in the moment"...only hurt for a day or 2.
     Price of gas up 50 cents today... - (jb4) - (54)
         After some thought, I think it ought to be $5.50/gallon. - (mmoffitt) - (53)
             you mean like they did with the cigarette tax settlements? - (boxley)
             Add treatment of lung related diseases too. - (a6l6e6x) - (46)
                 Environmental Impact Statements. Great idea! - (mmoffitt)
                 See above...big tobacco paid for that already :-/ -NT - (bepatient) - (44)
                     His point stands. - (mmoffitt) - (43)
                         I understand all that... - (bepatient) - (42)
                             Well, fixing the systemic problems in your country's - (jake123) - (41)
                                 How so exactly? - (bepatient) - (40)
                                     That when they get an excuse to collect some kind of - (jake123) - (11)
                                         OK..misunderstanding of terms - (bepatient) - (10)
                                             Well, in my mind I'm nailing both - (jake123) - (9)
                                                 Partial answer. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                                     not the right one either. - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                         That last statement's problematic - (jake123) - (2)
                                                             As you are so fond of noticing - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                 It won't take "blowing up everything". - (mmoffitt)
                                                         by and large B.S. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                             well I would hardly class those - (bepatient)
                                                         You have a nice dentist. - (hnick) - (1)
                                                             She's in plan - (bepatient)
                                     Not that I understand *exactly*, in detail, WTF you're on... - (CRConrad) - (27)
                                         We could certainly - (bepatient) - (26)
                                             WTF do fossil fuels and China have to do with anything??? - (CRConrad) - (25)
                                                 Why don't you actually read the thread? Or do you enjoy - (bepatient) - (24)
                                                     'Left' then responds to 'Right'-eousness-cha-cha-cha - (Ashton) - (23)
                                                         Until the rules change to the ones you like - (bepatient) - (22)
                                                             That reeks of "Love it or Leave it." - (mmoffitt) - (21)
                                                                 Not even close - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                     Condemning something != Not seeing it. HTH. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                                         Willful ignorance != Condemnation. HTH -NT - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                             Careful with that word "willful". - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                                                 You simply don't get it, do you? - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                     thats not ignorance - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                         Possible - (bepatient)
                                                                                     Well, as long as you're not trying to ... - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                                         Making it "better" tm - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                             My point is your position == Complicity. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                                 Keep jumping...maybe one day your conclusion will be right. - (bepatient)
                                                                 Not to wreck your ideas of wreaking, but usually it's havoc. - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                                                     Post of the Day! -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                     Damn. I know better than that. Thanks. It did H. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                     Yep - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                         Re: the brimstone, but OT. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                                                                             :-) Fine thanks - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                 Yikes. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                                     All minor - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                         Re: part of the fun :-) ??? - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                                                             Just a few blisters - (bepatient)
             Dude. Read "The Long Emergency". - (inthane-chan) - (4)
                 They've got Cliff notes for Idiots Guides?? - (hnick) - (3)
                     Point being... - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                         Sure, though I take a yes/no view of it. - (hnick) - (1)
                             Violent revolution. - (mmoffitt)

How can you die from a fall of a whopping 3 inches?
112 ms