IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I didnt mean to infer that
Just refered to the fact that some phd's are brilliant and some are dumb as rocks. Depends on the individual, not the paper.
thanx,
bill
"If you're half-evil, nothing soothes you more than to think the person you are opposed to is totally evil."
Norman Mailer
New And some just have plenty of free time
I have a cousin -- well, he was at some family get-together, so I assumed -- who was injured on a construction job at a state university. Apparently some safety measures weren't followed. As part of his disability/settlement, he can take whatever classes he wants for free. He also collects full disability, so he has the time to take advantage of it.

Last time I talked to him, he had two PHDs, three Masters and was working on a fourth. Son of a bitch was unbeatable at Trivial Pursuit.
We have to fight the terrorists as if there were no rules and preserve our open society as if there were no terrorists. -- [link|http://www.nytimes.com/2001/04/05/opinion/BIO-FRIEDMAN.html|Thomas Friedman]
     Derek Smart is the Devil of the Internet! - (Washing Machine Charlie) - (28)
         Do you have access to a telephone? - (Silverlock)
         solly cholly, go cry a river - (boxley) - (21)
             Degrees don't mean jack squat - (nking) - (20)
                 Sorry Norm. Your post disproves your thesis. - (Another Scott) - (19)
                     Listen, the degree is just a piece of paper - (nking) - (18)
                         If that is so, then why do you want one? - (Another Scott) - (3)
                             Like I said - (nking) - (2)
                                 But the reality is - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                                     Hiring Manager - (nking)
                         Interesting to note - (pwhysall) - (13)
                             I didnt mean to infer that - (boxley) - (1)
                                 And some just have plenty of free time - (drewk)
                             Toliet paper to some - (nking) - (8)
                                 Sorry to hear that. - (bepatient) - (7)
                                     While that is true - (nking) - (6)
                                         I agree with your point. Experience matters more. -NT - (bepatient) - (5)
                                             Experience matters, but so does integrity. - (wharris2) - (4)
                                                 Battlecruiser Millennium - (pwhysall)
                                                 Question for you: - (nking) - (2)
                                                     Short answer: It's a two-way street - (wharris2) - (1)
                                                         Well I had been lied to - (nking)
                             You left out MS. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 more of the same :) -NT - (boxley)
         Morbidly fascinating. An epic tale of deceit and imbecility - (marlowe) - (1)
             I remember reading some of the Usenet flamewars - (wharris2)
         Re: Derek Smart is the Devil of the Internet! - (wharris2)
         Is this an urban myth? - (nking)
         Uh. Okay. - (static)

Duck, and cover.
59 ms