IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation
Fast freddie's crew. Owned Byzantium to the baltic, and they say the turks arnt eauropeans. :)
thanx,
bill
"If you're half-evil, nothing soothes you more than to think the person you are opposed to is totally evil."
Norman Mailer
New By then Anatolia had been taken from Byzans by... the Turks.
     Review request: phonics - (Arkadiy) - (35)
         Time. Lots of time. - (Yendor) - (26)
             All this phonics stuff what? - (ben_tilly) - (23)
                 Minor note: your history is off in both time and place - (tonytib) - (20)
                     Ben's kind'a right: Carthage was founded a Phoenician colony -NT - (CRConrad) - (19)
                         Exactly, and... - (ben_tilly) - (18)
                             On Malta, I was told they were of Phoenician decent. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                             Re: Exactly, and and... - (GBert) - (16)
                                 They were, see book of Mormon -NT - (boxley)
                                 But would the Carthaginians... - (ben_tilly) - (14)
                                     Dont know enough to answer - (boxley)
                                     Re: But would the Carthaginians... - (GBert) - (12)
                                         Pax Romana! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                         I find it strange that... - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                             they dont let them use wheat sheaves anymore :) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 A regime joke - (GBert)
                                             It is a little strange ... - (GBert) - (1)
                                                 If I get it right... - (Arkadiy)
                                         Just look at the EU Commisioner, mr "Roman" Prodi - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                             Re: Holy Roman Empire - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                 OK, neither Holy nor Roman; but why/how wasn't it an Empire? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                     Just too small in area. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                             Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 By then Anatolia had been taken from Byzans by... the Turks. -NT - (CRConrad)
                 So are you claiming the telephone and gramophone... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     The connection isn't a naming similarity - (ben_tilly)
             All this phonics stuff what? - (ben_tilly)
             Re: Time. Lots of time. - (admin)
         Phonics, definitely - (wharris2) - (1)
             "whole word" adventures. - (static)
         Thne primary tool you need: Any other language than English. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
             Got that :) -NT - (Arkadiy)
         My guess is that IWE folk are not the norm. - (Ashton) - (1)
             yup phonics sound it out progressivly -NT - (boxley)
         flash card and mguffy readers - (boxley) - (1)
             Second the McGuffy Eclectic Readers. - (Another Scott)

Looks like I shouldn't have skipped putting on the third coat of sarcasm.
140 ms