IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New curiouser and curiouser....
I recall arguments regarding the 2000 election (and 2004...and now 2006)...particularly references back to the Chicago elections of yesteryear.

And I can't help but wonder...."And there aren't any republicans anywhere in the process of overseeing elections...or that could contest decisions being made."?
New Argument goes both ways...but the real issue
is "is it a conspiricy to steal elections".

To which I continue to respond...we're not good enough at keeping secrets.

Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
     Diebold rebuts Princeton study - (lincoln) - (17)
         Wow, these guys are incredible - (jake123) - (16)
             Maybe - (bepatient) - (15)
                 If he doesn't know what a network is - (jake123) - (14)
                     Probably deception rather than ignorance - (warmachine) - (2)
                         Don't ascribe to conspiracy that which can be explained by - (jake123) - (1)
                             Lying in PR isn't much of a conspiracy - (warmachine)
                     Addressing security - (bepatient) - (10)
                         I don't give a damn what he says unless it has - (tuberculosis) - (9)
                             Thats fine with me. - (bepatient) - (8)
                                 Explain that statement please - (tuberculosis) - (7)
                                     Of course - (bepatient) - (6)
                                         So then, like the Holocaust - (Ashton) - (1)
                                             Cute - (bepatient)
                                         curiouser and curiouser.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                             Argument goes both ways...but the real issue - (bepatient)
                                         Based on reports - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                             I think they've discovered YGBM tech... (Humor, Vinge) -NT - (inthane-chan)

Keep a mild groove on.
43 ms