IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Drinking alcohol during pregnancy?
Now, how would that be ruled?
New Some women do it anyway
they drink, smoke crack, take drugs, etc while with child. Not all women do this, but the immature ones that only care about themselves do. Many women like that keep having babies, one after the other. "Bebes Kids" for real!

This might file under child endangerment laws, but if they put a pregnate woman in jail, they are also putting an innocent fetus in jail as well.

"Will code Visual BASIC for cash."
     Fetus reclassified as \ufffdunborn child\ufffd - (Brandioch) - (44)
         interesting you have to be a US citizen to be eligble - (boxley) - (1)
             Not all the time - (nking)
         Rowe vs. Wade - (nking) - (4)
             Drinking alcohol during pregnancy? - (Brandioch) - (1)
                 Some women do it anyway - (nking)
             I believe 'retrospective abortion' is the term :) - (Meerkat)
             It is ROE versus Wade - (ben_tilly)
         Birth of 'The United Sanctified States' imminent? - (Ashton)
         Wheat and corn reclassifed as "pre-digested crap" - (Silverlock) - (7)
             Baby==crap? Assholes? My, my. Such black thoughts. - (marlowe) - (6)
                 That acerbic wit just slays me. - (Silverlock) - (5)
                     A simple "you win again" would have sufficed. -NT - (marlowe) - (4)
                         Well then, why didn't you say so before? Thanks! -NT - (Silverlock) - (3)
                             You ruminated for two days, and came up with this? -NT - (marlowe) - (2)
                                 Nah, couple seconds. I stay away from here on weekends. -NT - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                     Okay, fair enough. But couldn't you have tried harder? - (marlowe)
         As opposed to a born child? - (marlowe) - (27)
             Yes. I was. - (Brandioch) - (26)
                 OK, so why can't we abort you? - (tonytib) - (25)
                     *Masturbation Murderers*___or:___ Logic is such sterile fun. - (Ashton)
                     Is he an independently viable life form? - (marlowe) - (9)
                         Wow... - (bepatient) - (7)
                             Should Andrea Yates get the death penalty? I don't think so. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                 But according to the prior definition... - (bepatient) - (5)
                                     Sheesh BeeP. - (Ashton)
                                     You're confused, again. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                         no, i'm not - (bepatient) - (2)
                                             Hmmm, my monitor must be broken, then. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                 yep i think your the confused one. - (bepatient)
                         thanks...you got my point -NT - (tonytib)
                     lingwage ez eeeeeezeeeeee. - (Brandioch) - (13)
                         Yeah, it's so easy.....you can't even get it right! - (tonytib) - (5)
                             Sure, just re-classify me. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                 But you're NOT viable on your own -NT - (tonytib) - (3)
                                     WTF are you gibbering about, Tone??? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                         LRPD: "Smoke the pipe, and there will be no lies between us" -NT - (Ashton)
                                     Is this going to be another "definition"? - (Brandioch)
                         If I abort you - (boxley)
                         Anyone want to answer this? - (Brandioch) - (5)
                             you are discussing the legality - (boxley) - (4)
                                 Either way. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                     eh, scraping with knives works both ways? - (boxley) - (2)
                                         *sigh* - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                             point==taken -NT - (boxley)

It's a lady. No it's not. Her hair is E.T.
108 ms