IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New One minor issue...
In London, Peter Clarke, the head of the counterterrorism branch of the metropolitan police, suggested that the group had not yet constructed its bombs. \ufffdThe intelligence suggested that the devices were to be constructed in the United Kingdom and taken through British airports,\ufffd\ufffd he told reporters.

Aviation experts have long known that planes could be vulnerable to explosive devices put together on board or from hazardous liquids, said Robert W. Mann Jr., an industry consultant based in Port Washington, N.Y.

\ufffdYes, it could have happened,\ufffd\ufffd he said.

Emphasis added.

One reason I'm skeptical, no one had any bombs yet? Not even a trial version? A POC?

And Liebermann just lost....hmm.

New Diet Coke & Mentos?
Missed Mythbusters last night, though I think my daughter recorded it. So what was the verdict: Confirmed, Plausible or Busted?
New I think it was plausible
I came in after they had already done that one, but I got the impression it did something. The good one was the methane soap bubbles.

Pumped methane at low pressure through a lawn sprinkler into the bottom of a 5-gallon bucket full of liquid soap. Since methane is lighter than air, the column of bubbles kept growing up to about 15 feet high. Then they hit it with a match. FWOOM!
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New Cool...a mint bomb!
Just what the world needs.
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
New Re: Diet Coke & Mentos?
Haven't watched it yet either...but I thought this was totally confirmed. No?
     "Plot to Bomb Jets Is Thwarted in Britain" - (a6l6e6x) - (39)
         Sad comment from the AG though - (drewk) - (10)
             Cynic in me says that part has to do with Lieberman loss. - (a6l6e6x) - (9)
                 Here's an idea - (drewk) - (8)
                     Dumb one - (tuberculosis) - (7)
                         I agree with the need for food service - (drewk) - (3)
                             Where do you guys fly? - (jb4) - (2)
                                 Perverse reality - (drewk)
                                 Seattle and Denver recently - (tuberculosis)
                         Sorry to hear about your grandma, Todd - (imqwerky) - (1)
                             Thx -NT - (tuberculosis)
                         How to allow food/drink on airplanes (new thread) - (drewk)
         One minor issue... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
             Diet Coke & Mentos? - (ChrisR) - (3)
                 I think it was plausible - (drewk) - (1)
                     Cool...a mint bomb! - (jb4)
                 Re: Diet Coke & Mentos? - (Simon_Jester)
         I agree! - (Nightowl)
         Am up to my eyeballs in this right now - (bionerd) - (16)
             Are you sure it's the "God damn terrorists"? - (jb4) - (15)
                 At this point, - (bionerd) - (12)
                     Now that's just stupid - (drewk) - (11)
                         All of this is REALLY going to suck for families - (admin) - (4)
                             They talk about permitting "sanitary needs" - (jb4) - (1)
                                 That will last until the first diaper-shaped bomb plan. -NT - (admin)
                             ICLRPD (new thread) - (drewk)
                             Wipes and diapers are ok. - (bepatient)
                         There are some things you simply DO NOT CHECK - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                             Re: There are some things you simply DO NOT CHECK - (jb4) - (2)
                                 Strings are one thing - (bepatient) - (1)
                                     Yeah, The head broke off right above the metal bar. - (jb4)
                         Well sure it's stupid - (bionerd) - (1)
                             Yes...we wouldn't want **thinking**, now would we? -NT - (jb4)
                 Yep - (bepatient) - (1)
                     That makes me feel better.... - (Simon_Jester)
         I tol 'em and I tol 'em ... - (Ashton) - (4)
             :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
             Escalation... - (hnick) - (2)
                 Hope she doesn't have to run for the plane - (bepatient) - (1)
                     That makes my chest hurt just thinking about that. -NT - (imqwerky)

*THAT'S WHAT HE MEANT!!!*
91 ms