1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Everyone?
When?

And you better not be eating one.

New Sure...and me too.
what he's doing...and his reasons for...are to be applauded.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New How much weight have you lost since the heart attack?
New -25 +5
going to a program diet shop in Cherry Hill after the party.

Doc has patients losing 50-70 in 6 months, supervised. I need to shed about 45 to weigh less than high school.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Interesting target
Not bad. Hate the bounce back, but it doesn't really count.

Drop 25, in reality you've dropped around 5 pounds of fluid.

So if you go off your diet, the 5 pounds comes back almost
immediately.

I can vary 10 pounds over the course of a week, 4 in single day,
and there is no way in hell I've consumed enough caloriesto do it.

New How much weight have you lost since the heart attack?
New I agree as well.
He's not discriminating against anyone or refusing to server anyone. He is just insisting that while working in an english speaking society, he doesn't have to learn another language just to stay in business. If one of us went to Italy, Spain, or Germany, we would find enough places in tourist sections that speak enough english to get by, but to function in their society, we would have to learn the language. If he wants to attract hispanic or Ukrainian business, he can hire the appropriate servers. If he doens't really care about that market, he can post the sign. If people think he's too insensitive to sell a cheese steak, they can go elsewhere.

Helmet laws suck. They are generally in place to give cops a way to get at bikers and to generate money. I usually wore a helmet but resented that I couldn't just hop on my bike and run over to a friends house or bring her back to mine without one. They repealed the Ohio helmet law and I still mostly wore one. Another friend of mine alnost never wore one. We're still both alive. <shrug>

Choices... everybody makes them or they're not free people.
New Actually, I agree, too.
Although a Gen-you-wine Philly cheese steak is still a bit too much for me. (BeeP, you're to be applauded on your weight loss, too...don't go too nuts on the cheese steak, OK?)
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
     helmets, seat belts and french fries private property rights - (boxley) - (47)
         The statement 'There is no middle ground' is . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         I love Joey Vento - (bepatient) - (8)
             Everyone? - (broomberg) - (7)
                 Sure...and me too. - (bepatient) - (6)
                     How much weight have you lost since the heart attack? -NT - (broomberg) - (2)
                         -25 +5 - (bepatient) - (1)
                             Interesting target - (broomberg)
                     How much weight have you lost since the heart attack? -NT - (broomberg)
                     I agree as well. - (hnick)
                     Actually, I agree, too. - (jb4)
         Wonder if he is consistant - (JayMehaffey)
         Trouble with libertarianism - (andread) - (35)
             They'd love to - (drewk)
             A Libertarian would prefer to pay for the services himself - (admin) - (12)
                 Toll roads - (drewk) - (7)
                     So I'm going to pay a toll to drive to the grocery store? - (admin) - (6)
                         That first paragraph I was playing devil's advocate - (drewk)
                         'Easypass' for everything. At every intersection - (imric) - (4)
                             Screw you - (drewk) - (3)
                                 Go get a glass of warm milk, cookies, and take a nap. ;-j -NT - (jbrabeck) - (2)
                                     Can I make it a donut instead? - (drewk) - (1)
                                         Lullaby.... z z z z z ........... -NT - (jbrabeck)
                 Services - (andread) - (3)
                     True, but ... - (drewk) - (2)
                         Yes, it is coercive - (ben_tilly)
                         I don't see how they can stop you -NT - (andread)
             They aren't that over the edge - (bepatient) - (20)
                 What the H... is an Objectivist now? -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                     What's a "H..."? -NT - (pwhysall)
                     Ayn Rand...who is John Gault...you know them. -NT - (bepatient)
                 over the edge - (andread) - (16)
                     unions? - (bepatient) - (15)
                         Social Security && National Parks.....&& more... - (Simon_Jester) - (6)
                             you mean... - (andread) - (5)
                                 Could you add some punctuation? - (drewk) - (4)
                                     ,:;.? -NT - (andread) - (1)
                                         ~!@#$%^&*() -NT - (drewk)
                                     It's a Reggae Haiku. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         Regulate! -NT - (drewk)
                         like I said 'no unions' -NT - (andread) - (7)
                             you think the gov't is necessary - (bepatient) - (6)
                                 Depends on the government... - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                     I don't have a shades of grey view of unions - (jake123) - (3)
                                         They did many good things. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             That's nice - (jake123) - (1)
                                                 I seem to have struck a nerve. - (Another Scott)
                                 Yet without them - (imric)

Department of Redundancy Department
77 ms