Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
Paula Kelly and the Modernaires
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Oob-la-di, oob-la-dah
The Beatles
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
New Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo
Dinah Shore
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Me and You and a dog named Boo
Lobo
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
     The Wall - (ben_tilly) - (60)
         Fortress around your heart - (jb4) - (59)
             Cold Cold Heart - (ben_tilly) - (30)
                 Heart full of Soul - (jb4) - (29)
                     I owe my soul to the company store - (ben_tilly) - (28)
                         Sixteen Tons - (jb4) - (27)
                             Gah, you're completely right -NT - (ben_tilly) - (26)
                                 Bloody Well Right - (imqwerky) - (25)
                                     Sunday, Bloody Sunday - (jb4) - (24)
                                         Manic Monday - (ben_tilly) - (23)
                                             Tuesday Afternoon - (jb4) - (22)
                                                 Wednesday Morning, 3am - (cforde) - (21)
                                                     Thursday's Child - (imqwerky) - (20)
                                                         Friday's Child - (ben_tilly) - (19)
                                                             Another Saturday Night - (cforde) - (18)
                                                                 Sunday Morning Coming Down. - (Another Scott) - (17)
                                                                     On a Monday - (ChrisR) - (16)
                                                                         I don't like Mondays - (bepatient) - (15)
                                                                             Monday, Monday - (jb4) - (14)
                                                                                 Blue Monday - (cforde) - (13)
                                                                                     Monday, Tuesday - (ben_tilly) - (12)
                                                                                         Manic Monday - (static) - (7)
                                                                                             dupe - (cforde) - (6)
                                                                                                 d'oh. -NT - (static) - (5)
                                                                                                     Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                                                                         Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah - (cforde) - (3)
                                                                                                             Oob-la-di, oob-la-dah - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                                                 Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo - (cforde) - (1)
                                                                                                                     Me and You and a dog named Boo - (jb4)
                                                                                         It's Monday Everyday - (cforde) - (3)
                                                                                             Every Day is Halloween - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                 Every Day is a Winding Road - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                     Everyday Will Be Like A Holiday - (cforde)
             Burn Down the Mission - (cforde) - (27)
                 Mission Impossible Theme - (jb4) - (26)
                     Missionary Man - (imqwerky) - (25)
                         The Man's Too Big - (ben_tilly) - (24)
                             Big Time - (jb4) - (23)
                                 Big League - (cforde) - (22)
                                     Center field - (jb4) - (21)
                                         Take Me Out to the Ballgame - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                             We are the Champions - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                 We are the Worms. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                     Crawdad Song - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                                         Church - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                             God is in the House - (cforde) - (1)
                                                                 House of the Rising Sun - (jb4)
                                         error -NT - (imqwerky) - (13)
                                             I'm Sorry. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                 Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word - (cforde) - (11)
                                                     Breaking Up Is Hard To Do - (lincoln) - (10)
                                                         Breakin' Up the House - (cforde) - (9)
                                                             Burnin Down the House - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                 Kiss of Life - (jb4) - (7)
                                                                     Shut Up And Kiss Me - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                                                         World Shut Your Mouth - (jb4) - (5)
                                                                             shaddap you face! - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                 Face Dances (part two) - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                                     Face Up - (cforde) - (2)
                                                                                         Let's Face the Music and Dance - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                             Land of 1000 Dances - (cforde)

Legs.
79 ms