1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Shut Up And Kiss Me
Mary Chapin Carpenter

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New World Shut Your Mouth
Julian Cope
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
New shaddap you face!
joe dolce
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Face Dances (part two)
The Who
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
New Face Up
Rush
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Let's Face the Music and Dance
The Chairman of the Board (Frank Sinatra)
jb4
New Land of 1000 Dances
Wilson Picket
Have fun,
Carl Forde
     The Wall - (ben_tilly) - (60)
         Fortress around your heart - (jb4) - (59)
             Cold Cold Heart - (ben_tilly) - (30)
                 Heart full of Soul - (jb4) - (29)
                     I owe my soul to the company store - (ben_tilly) - (28)
                         Sixteen Tons - (jb4) - (27)
                             Gah, you're completely right -NT - (ben_tilly) - (26)
                                 Bloody Well Right - (imqwerky) - (25)
                                     Sunday, Bloody Sunday - (jb4) - (24)
                                         Manic Monday - (ben_tilly) - (23)
                                             Tuesday Afternoon - (jb4) - (22)
                                                 Wednesday Morning, 3am - (cforde) - (21)
                                                     Thursday's Child - (imqwerky) - (20)
                                                         Friday's Child - (ben_tilly) - (19)
                                                             Another Saturday Night - (cforde) - (18)
                                                                 Sunday Morning Coming Down. - (Another Scott) - (17)
                                                                     On a Monday - (ChrisR) - (16)
                                                                         I don't like Mondays - (bepatient) - (15)
                                                                             Monday, Monday - (jb4) - (14)
                                                                                 Blue Monday - (cforde) - (13)
                                                                                     Monday, Tuesday - (ben_tilly) - (12)
                                                                                         Manic Monday - (static) - (7)
                                                                                             dupe - (cforde) - (6)
                                                                                                 d'oh. -NT - (static) - (5)
                                                                                                     Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                                                                         Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah - (cforde) - (3)
                                                                                                             Oob-la-di, oob-la-dah - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                                                 Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo - (cforde) - (1)
                                                                                                                     Me and You and a dog named Boo - (jb4)
                                                                                         It's Monday Everyday - (cforde) - (3)
                                                                                             Every Day is Halloween - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                 Every Day is a Winding Road - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                     Everyday Will Be Like A Holiday - (cforde)
             Burn Down the Mission - (cforde) - (27)
                 Mission Impossible Theme - (jb4) - (26)
                     Missionary Man - (imqwerky) - (25)
                         The Man's Too Big - (ben_tilly) - (24)
                             Big Time - (jb4) - (23)
                                 Big League - (cforde) - (22)
                                     Center field - (jb4) - (21)
                                         Take Me Out to the Ballgame - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                             We are the Champions - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                 We are the Worms. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                     Crawdad Song - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                                         Church - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                             God is in the House - (cforde) - (1)
                                                                 House of the Rising Sun - (jb4)
                                         error -NT - (imqwerky) - (13)
                                             I'm Sorry. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                 Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word - (cforde) - (11)
                                                     Breaking Up Is Hard To Do - (lincoln) - (10)
                                                         Breakin' Up the House - (cforde) - (9)
                                                             Burnin Down the House - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                 Kiss of Life - (jb4) - (7)
                                                                     Shut Up And Kiss Me - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                                                         World Shut Your Mouth - (jb4) - (5)
                                                                             shaddap you face! - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                 Face Dances (part two) - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                                     Face Up - (cforde) - (2)
                                                                                         Let's Face the Music and Dance - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                             Land of 1000 Dances - (cforde)

Why isn't there a shower in other dimensions?
88 ms