IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New They've got JESUS!
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New dont forget season passes
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New And really great Holidays!
New I suppose you've got a point...
...It's hard to celebrate the resurrection of the E-meter....
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
New its a haying on of plans
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Scientologists at the market.
The local farmer's market has a "certified" section for produce growers and an "uncertified" section for anyone, and of course the Scientologits are always there with their E-Meter.

They asked me "Would you like a free personality evaluation?"
I replied, "No way, I know what that thing is, it's a Thetan Injector. It'll stick thetans on me and then you'll charge me thousands of dollars to get rid of them".
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New gotta remember that one, goodun
New another one is "no thanks Im clear"
New Confused
Does the "certified" vs. "uncertified" produce have anything to do with Scientology? Or is that just where they happened to be standing? Why would they "of course" be there with the E-Meter?
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New they are infested with emeters
New The certified section . . .
. . is open only to produce growers who are certified to be selling only stuff they grew themselves. The uncertified section is sort of a mini fair open to anyone to sell anything, including politics and religion.

The Scientologists are there "of course" because Los Angeles is the heart and center of Scientology - the place just swarms with the poor suckers. They never miss an opportunity to set up a booth and an E-Meter to attract more poor suckers.

A number of scientologist have me maintain their computers, I suppose because I'm willing to treat weirdos like humans, so I see a lot of their documents just in the line of work. They are not happy folks. All their documents seem to be complaints about each other, general bickering, appeals to authority to punish each other and complaints that official protocols are not being followed.

These folks really do have severe body thetan problems and they are not getting clear no matter how much they're paying.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New LA is just a subsiduary to clearwater FL
the hard core groupies are there in force. Nice enough folks as long as you dont get between them and a dollar bill. Hmmm, just like Canadians.....
thanx,
bill
     Covenant churches begin playing for keeps - (JayMehaffey) - (20)
         Open ended contract with no resignation clause? - (warmachine) - (2)
             A *new* concept? Sounds just like the old one,.. - (CRConrad)
             It is a fringe thing that is spreading - (JayMehaffey)
         its a gang, works like any other kind of gang - (boxley) - (3)
             They're shooting themselves in the foot - (drewk) - (2)
                 Under THIS administration? -NT - (imric) - (1)
                     They didn't appoint *all* the judges - (drewk)
         And this differs from Scientology how? -NT - (jb4) - (12)
             They've got JESUS! -NT - (ben_tilly) - (11)
                 dont forget season passes -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                     And really great Holidays! -NT - (imqwerky) - (9)
                         I suppose you've got a point... - (jb4) - (8)
                             its a haying on of plans -NT - (boxley)
                             Scientologists at the market. - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                                 gotta remember that one, goodun -NT - (boxley)
                                 another one is "no thanks Im clear" -NT - (boxley)
                                 Confused - (drewk) - (3)
                                     they are infested with emeters -NT - (boxley)
                                     The certified section . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                         LA is just a subsiduary to clearwater FL - (boxley)

The sleek race lines of an outhouse standing on a garbage scow.
83 ms