IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New thyank you for proving my point
nothing to say? Attack the messenger.Funny that BP had no problem with my post but pointed out that I was wasting time.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Well, he is a very disingenuous debator....
He exposes himself when he defines his own terms, because he can not defend them. (This is why he likes to cite sources and add in his own commentary.)

I also like the fact that he's not will to concede any issue where he may be wrong. (In true bot style.)
     I admit it. Iraq's a quagmire. - (marlowe) - (16)
         I know yer busy but am still awaiting a measured response - (boxley) - (3)
             Uh, yeah... about that. - (marlowe) - (2)
                 thyank you for proving my point - (boxley) - (1)
                     Well, he is a very disingenuous debator.... - (Simon_Jester)
         That just stinks of a fabricated document . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
             you would probably be wrong - (boxley) - (2)
                 What I'm looking at is not the names . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     probably a transliteration -NT - (boxley)
             Hard to say - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
             I dunno about fabrication, but if US were - (Arkadiy)
             NO! - (mmoffitt)
         Scary thought..... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
             the militias under plausable deniability of the government -NT - (boxley)
             Better to ask who isn't - (JayMehaffey)
         If it hadn't been for the liberal media... - (ChrisR)

Ashton'd best cease derision; egregious fumblings garner hatred in judgemental klans. Lest matters natter on (precipitating quagmires), raconteur Scott transliterates umpteen verbs. Wordwright Xanadu, your zIWETHEY. Accordingly, blithely calling due eclectic, freewheeling games heedlessly invites jabber. Kenning LRPD meanings necessitates occasional, personal, quiet ruminations. Such thoughts unleash virtually wanton xenophilic yearnings: Zen Achieved.
89 ms