IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New you would probably be wrong
dont forget el quierda is just a small part of the insurgency. Secular baathists, shiites, turkmen and different tribal folks make up most of it. The Emir of Iraq title is as useful as Exalted Leader of the KKK. More honorable than useful except when getting to the top of the line at the drinks table.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New What I'm looking at is not the names . . .
. . but that it seems to be phrased like CIA think, not like a bunch of fanatical jihadists.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New probably a transliteration
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     I admit it. Iraq's a quagmire. - (marlowe) - (16)
         I know yer busy but am still awaiting a measured response - (boxley) - (3)
             Uh, yeah... about that. - (marlowe) - (2)
                 thyank you for proving my point - (boxley) - (1)
                     Well, he is a very disingenuous debator.... - (Simon_Jester)
         That just stinks of a fabricated document . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
             you would probably be wrong - (boxley) - (2)
                 What I'm looking at is not the names . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     probably a transliteration -NT - (boxley)
             Hard to say - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
             I dunno about fabrication, but if US were - (Arkadiy)
             NO! - (mmoffitt)
         Scary thought..... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
             the militias under plausable deniability of the government -NT - (boxley)
             Better to ask who isn't - (JayMehaffey)
         If it hadn't been for the liberal media... - (ChrisR)

The cancers of the tank come!
69 ms