IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New live free or die has been replaced by
do what ever you have to to stop the terriorists, I would rather have a 911 every couple of years than continue down the road we are headed.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Careful! That post is now part of the NSA Database!
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
New Y'know, if things ever get so bad...
...that it becomes a concern if somebody posts some shit like that - I hope they just take me out back and shoot me, 'cause I don't want to go through what comes next.

Fuck the NSA.
When somebody asks you to trade your freedoms for security, it isn't your security they're talking about.
     Run. Get out while you can. etc. - (jb4) - (17)
         live free or die has been replaced by - (boxley) - (2)
             Careful! That post is now part of the NSA Database! -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                 Y'know, if things ever get so bad... - (inthane-chan)
         I'm too scared to laugh anymore -NT - (warmachine)
         I call bullshit. - (Silverlock) - (12)
             Seconded - (tjsinclair) - (8)
                 Here ya go. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                     Just got off the phone with Verizon - (tjsinclair) - (6)
                         By chance I just ordered Vonage a couple days ago - (tuberculosis) - (5)
                             Quest is the one that did not turn over the call records. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                                 ... and the NSA is really good at listening to stuff too. - (Another Scott)
                                 PGP VOIP? - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                     ICLRPD (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                     they do,cdr's are the most reliable piece of the technology -NT - (boxley)
             thinking of filing an FCC complaint if a few others followed - (boxley) - (2)
                 Sounds like a good idea to me -NT - (ben_tilly)
                 Get on board. - (a6l6e6x)

Ooops, I'm ranting again... time to get more coffee.
40 ms