IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If they/he really wanted to be President
He should've lost the last Governor race in Florida and moved up to Washington to "work" with his brother. Then, at the 2004 elections, they could've dropped Cheney and moved him into the VP slot...setting him up to continue policies for 2008.

But I think Jeb is a little smarter than Dubya. (Not much, but a little).
New I'm not sure that would help Jeb
I've been half expecting them to do something like that for quite a while, at least until Bush's popularity tanked recently. Put somebody they want to come after Bush into the VP slot to give them an advantage in 2008.

But I'm not sure that would help Jeb under the best of circumstances. Having Jeb as the VP would look to much like what is was, a planned family succession. Jeb need to look like somebody outside Bush's circle for the election.

Jay
     Bush backs Jeb for White House - (JayMehaffey) - (16)
         well Jeb would make a much better pres than his brother - (boxley) - (9)
             Competent corruption as opposed to incompetent? - (Silverlock) - (5)
                 Better a predictable evil, than an unpredictable Idiot. -NT - (folkert) - (4)
                     why nixon won in 72 -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                         OMG. That is SO DAMN true. - (folkert) - (2)
                             try mcgovern and the dams in that paticular time -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 I thought about that after I posted it. -NT - (folkert)
             From Doonesbery . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             So would Mickey Mouse. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 like silverlock said ^ -NT - (boxley)
         Another Bush running for prez in '08 would finish the Repos - (jb4)
         Moot point: Jeb don't wanna do it - (imqwerky) - (2)
             If they/he really wanted to be President - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                 I'm not sure that would help Jeb - (JayMehaffey)
         Oh yeah, there's an endorsement that's compelling -NT - (tuberculosis)
         What's the National Debt under Bush 41 & 43? - (lincoln)

It was Plato, after all, who wrote that the pinnacle of human inquiry was the listicle.
219 ms