IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Erm...Huh?!?
First, it was Napoleon XIV that originally did it long before you were born, young lady. Dr. Demento?!? Puh-LEEEZE! ;-)

Second, what the link to the parent?
jb4
"Every Republican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New Whoa!
Soul Asylum
--
Chris Altmann
New I'll splain it to you
The way I saw it, it looked like somebody lost their mind because of all the "who are you?, who's that girl?" It was my first reaction, so I went with it.

Just trying to mix things up. Oh, and I was going from memory as to the author.
Mi scuzi, mi scuzi!

Play on!
Amy

Stop looking at my signature!
New Associative memory is a dangerous thing...
..do NOT try this at home... ;-)
jb4
"Every Republican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
     The Gypsy Rover - (ben_tilly) - (21)
         Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves - (imqwerky)
         The Rover - (jb4) - (19)
             I'm Looking Over My Dead Dog Rover - (lincoln) - (18)
                 Dead Skunk (In the Middle of the Road) - (jb4) - (17)
                     Dead Man's Curve - (lincoln) - (16)
                         DOA - (jb4) - (15)
                             99 Dead Baboons - (lincoln) - (14)
                                 99 Red Baloons (99 Luftballons) - (jb4) - (13)
                                     99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall - (imqwerky) - (12)
                                         867-5309 - Jenny. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                             Pennsylvania 6-5000 - (imqwerky) - (10)
                                                 Hello, its Me - (jb4) - (9)
                                                     Here I am - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                                         Who Are You? - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                             Who's That Girl? - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                                                 They're coming to take me away, Ha Ha Hee Hee! - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                                     Erm...Huh?!? - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                         Whoa! - (altmann)
                                                                         I'll splain it to you - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                             Associative memory is a dangerous thing... - (jb4)
                                                                 Who's that lady? - (jb4)

Helmet of the meat!
49 ms