1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The Gypsy Rover
Traditional.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves
Cher

Stop looking at my signature!
New The Rover
Jethro Tull
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New I'm Looking Over My Dead Dog Rover
Dave, Hank, Stu and Dave
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Dead Skunk (In the Middle of the Road)
Loudon Wainright III
jb4
"Every Republican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New Dead Man's Curve
Jan and Dean
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

New DOA
Bloodrock
jb4
"Every Republican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New 99 Dead Baboons
Tim Cavanaugh
lincoln

New 99 Red Baloons (99 Luftballons)
Nena
jb4
New 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall
?

New 867-5309 - Jenny.
Tommy Tutone.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Pennsylvania 6-5000
Glenn Miller

New Hello, its Me
Todd Rundgren
jb4
New Here I am
Lyle Lovett

Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Who Are You?
The Who.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Who's That Girl?
Eurythmics

Ben
New They're coming to take me away, Ha Ha Hee Hee!
Dr. Demento

New Erm...Huh?!?
First, it was Napoleon XIV that originally did it long before you were born, young lady. Dr. Demento?!? Puh-LEEEZE! ;-)

Second, what the link to the parent?
jb4
New Whoa!
Soul Asylum
--
Chris Altmann
New I'll splain it to you
The way I saw it, it looked like somebody lost their mind because of all the "who are you?, who's that girl?" It was my first reaction, so I went with it.

Just trying to mix things up. Oh, and I was going from memory as to the author.
Mi scuzi, mi scuzi!

Play on!
Amy

New Associative memory is a dangerous thing...
..do NOT try this at home... ;-)
jb4
New Who's that lady?
Isley Bros.
jb4
     The Gypsy Rover - (ben_tilly) - (21)
         Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves - (imqwerky)
         The Rover - (jb4) - (19)
             I'm Looking Over My Dead Dog Rover - (lincoln) - (18)
                 Dead Skunk (In the Middle of the Road) - (jb4) - (17)
                     Dead Man's Curve - (lincoln) - (16)
                         DOA - (jb4) - (15)
                             99 Dead Baboons - (lincoln) - (14)
                                 99 Red Baloons (99 Luftballons) - (jb4) - (13)
                                     99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall - (imqwerky) - (12)
                                         867-5309 - Jenny. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                             Pennsylvania 6-5000 - (imqwerky) - (10)
                                                 Hello, its Me - (jb4) - (9)
                                                     Here I am - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                                         Who Are You? - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                             Who's That Girl? - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                                                 They're coming to take me away, Ha Ha Hee Hee! - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                                     Erm...Huh?!? - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                         Whoa! - (altmann)
                                                                         I'll splain it to you - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                             Associative memory is a dangerous thing... - (jb4)
                                                                 Who's that lady? - (jb4)

At the tone, please leave a message. *beep*
85 ms